“Pretty OK”

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel
Ranked #8 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We chose this hotel based on proximity to The Plaza & because it had a hot breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, sausage links, monkey bread bites, hash brown triangles, waffle maker, yogurt, 4 cereals, fruit, chocolate mini muffins, OJ, AJ, coffee

We booked through Expedia & that put us in a Pet-Friendly room. We did not smell any pet odor at all.

They are currently going through a renovation so there are many workers around & everyday we would come back to a new layer of ceiling dust that had fallen.

The front view of the hotel looks less than appealing, but the view from the back parking lot is quite lovely with a cozy shaded patio for a game of cards with friends.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were in town to attend a concert at the beautiful Starlight Theatre. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The location is very close to the Country Club Plaza, but without the high price. This was not the first time I have stayed at this hotel and it certainly will not be the last!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Melony B
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted a room for family members coming from NY for my daughter's graduation. Ramon the customer service agent was very helpful in this situation. He was very professional and polite.

He got me the rooms within my budget. My family members where please with the service. Room were very clean and everyone was friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I loved that I had a long drive from Texas and from the start I was greeted and helped promptly. Front desk rep even suggested good eatery and outings. But the room was so big and spacious and the bed was so comfortable that I almost didn't get out, once I soaked in the jacuzzi....overall a great experience

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I Love how clean this establishment is and The front host Ramon is a delight!!!! The breakfast was hot and savory and i loved that they had drinks available too.it felt like i was at a oasis in the middle of the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed there in October of 2013. Came in town for a birthday party. The rooms were nice and clean and they had complimentary gifts there for us on the bed. The beds were very comfortable and we had a good night's sleep (which is unusual when staying in a hotel the first night). It was near the party location on the plaza and we had no trouble finding it. The guy at the front desk was very nice and respectful. I would recommend this hotel highly to all who visit Kansas City, Missouri.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if they had a pool ...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the location grand but the service was well above what I expected for the price. They treated my family and I as if we were at a five star hotel in Hollywood or somewhere, it really felt like a home away from from. The staff was wonderful and one member in particular named Ramon went above and beyond to satisfy my families every need. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great price with outstanding customer service!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Joy B, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

We appreciate your lovely comments. We tell Ramon you mentioned his customer service! He does love the guests and will do what eer he can to make sure your stay is what you want. Thank you again, hopefully you will stay with us again soon!