This was not one of the better Embassy Suites I have stayed in. The lobby is newer looking, but the rooms are showing some age. The food at breakfast and the manager's reception could have used some more variety. The bathroom was tiny. I requested a king and got 2 doubles. Additionally, the thermostats did no good at all-- the room never changed temperature. It wasn't horrible, but I expect more from Embassy Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport hotel is located just five minutes south of Kansas City International Airport via complementary shuttle and within 20 minutes of most of Kansas City's businesses and corporations. Our Kansas City Airport hotel is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel with amenities and location make us ideal for the leisure and business travelers. Guests enjoy free cooked to order breakfast snacks and drinks at our complimentary Evening Reception, fitness center and business center.Nearby attractions include Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District, Tiffany Greens Golf Course, The National Golf Course, Tiffany Hills Sports Complex, Country Club Plaza, Hallmark Visitors Center, Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Sprint Center, Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Center, Kemper/Hale Arena, Kansas City Zoo and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Embassy Suites