“Good choice for catching a flight”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport
Ranked #19 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Missouri
“Good choice for catching a flight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

They do charge an extra $40. to leave your vehicle but it is convenient. Nice hotel, clean, quiet and handy. We did not eat breakfast as our flight left before 6 a.m. They were helpful in getting us a cab to the airport as we needed to get to the airport before their free shuttle started.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Cross Plains, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

i really enjoyed my stay at the KC Embassy Suites. i like the layout of the room and the staff was very nice and professional. the manager's reception was excellent and the free breakfast is the best. the KC Embassy Suites near the airport..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Checked in to a dirty room which was very disappointing and breakfast was really not what I expected. There eggs where not so good. The service we received here was ok. Nothing above and beyond. I really did not like the fact that wi-fi is not free. I will not be coming back to this hotel.

Stayed February 2014
HomewoodKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
We sincerely apologize if you felt in any way treated poorly Please contact hotel management comtemporaneously at the hotel when problems occur. We always appreciate the opportunity to try and resolve the situation in the moment. The quality of the breakfast eggs and the condition of your room are not typical of our hotel or staff. Plus, I will forward your comments regarding internet charges to Embassy Suites Brand Mgt; who control that policy. We hope you will contact us again, and hope you would consider staying with us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Could not have been happier with the accomodations or the service. Large family gathering held here with around 70 adults and kids. No complaints. We were able to rent a room to gather in and bring our own drinks and snacks which worked out well.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Saint Joseph, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great Hotel with friendly staff. I slept like a baby, enjoyed the refrigerator for storing leftovers from dinner. The coffee was amazing in the morning. Breakfast had every option. I would revisit this hotel over and over again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Houston, Texas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'm a big fan of Embassy Suites hotels, they're my preferred hotel of choice when I travel because of the happy hour at night and the breakfast! So if the hotel messes up one or the other, they lose a lot of points from me! The eggs that they served here were bad and that hurt me because ES usually is pretty good when it comes to the breakfast. Other than that, all embassy suites are great by my standards!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Ballwin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

For $179 per night, it was definitely not worth it. I can get free wi-fi at 90% of the hotels I stay at -- not here, despite being a HHonors member. I tried to print out a boarding pass before going to the airport but their computers were so slow and limited, I ran out of time trying to get them to work. The menu was also limited for someone trying to eat healthy. Given the other options available in the same area by the airport in KC, I will stay elsewhere from now on.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

HomewoodKCI, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for the review of your recent stay. I respect your candor and apologize that we were unable to meet your needs satisfactorily. We frequently hear from our guests that the charge for Internet is a negative. We will continue to communicate these guest preferences to the decision making leadership of the hotel Brand, In addition, I understand from your comments, that the printers in the Business Center were slow and you wold prefer more healthy choices on the menu. I will take your comments to our management team for discussion and action. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and still offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings. We look forward to seeing you again at an Embassy Suites Hotel.
Travellers also viewed these Kansas City hotels
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Kansas City - Plaza
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Kansas City Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kansas City Airport-KCI East

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport? Share your experiences!