The embassy suites are are favorite hotels for several reasons but this one, not 15 minutes from my home, is still the best that we've stayed at. The rooms are clean, the amenities are great but it's the staff that makes it special. Everyone, from the front desk to the bartender we always see (we always go on Sundays, the quietest day) Dallas makes us come back time after time again. The downside to the hotel chain is that you have to pay for internet, something even Motel 6 has. You know, I don't get it, how come all the better hotels do that?! However join the Hilton Honors can you get it for free. We also have oped for staying in a preferred room, on the 6th floor, for the same reason. It's $20 more if you don't want to bother joining the club but you get what you pay for here. That and the unlimited goody machine and upgraded coffee, lol.
We've had room service and the food was great, the cook on the other end of the phone never seemed rushed and was willing to describe everything to us, but we've also gotten take out from a nearby Outback and ate in the atrium area. Really, once we get there we honestly don't want to go back out till we have to, lol.
They have a greet from 5:30 to 7:30 with snacks and an open bar (that pays for itself, lol) and the breakfasts are to die for! Were talking a full breakfast, cook and all.
One last thing, this is the first hotel that I didn't have to bring my own pillows to! The bed, pillows and bedding will have you calling for room service. Once you get in, you ain't getting out, lol.
So, if your in Kansas City for business or pleasure, it's right near the airport, and no you can't hear the planes, or just live nearby give this classy without the HUGE price of the Plaza hotels a try. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport hotel is located just five minutes south of Kansas City International Airport via complementary shuttle and within 20 minutes of most of Kansas City's businesses and corporations. Our Kansas City Airport hotel is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel with amenities and location make us ideal for the leisure and business travelers. Guests enjoy free cooked to order breakfast snacks and drinks at our complimentary Evening Reception, fitness center and business center.Nearby attractions include Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District, Tiffany Greens Golf Course, The National Golf Course, Tiffany Hills Sports Complex, Country Club Plaza, Hallmark Visitors Center, Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Sprint Center, Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Center, Kemper/Hale Arena, Kansas City Zoo and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City-International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Embassy Suites