Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Marriott Hotels
US$230
US$213
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$165
US$150
US$270
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$128
US$132
US$229
US$204
1,779 results
All reviewscrown centerthe linkunion stationthe club loungeroom servicestarbucks coffeeattending a conferenceper daybusiness trippower and light districtparking garageself parkenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbed was very comfortablesprint centerfitness center
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The hotel in general was very pleasant. The staff are very friendly and helpful. If I can say only one thing about this hotel it was the fitness center...the best I've encountered in any hotel...extremely nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

S T- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear your comments on the Sheraton Fitness Center. We were very excited when we finished the remodeling of the Fitness Center and it is so great to hear it was the best you have encountered in any hotel. The Sheraton staff strives to create a memorable and warm stay for our guests. I am pleased they were friendly and helpful in whatever you needed during your stay. If you have not been to our hotel over the holiday season definitely come back and see us soon! We have a great holiday package going on, and Crown Center looks beautiful over Christmas. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2012

My family and I were in town for the Kansas City Marathon and stayed at this hotel. We were VERY pleased with the service, the accommodations and the amenities. The location was perfect for our event, which was just a block away from the hotel. Everyone from the valets to the maids were super-friendly. Plus we enjoyed a great special price for our event. I'd highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Eric O.- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. We take great pride in the Sheraton customer service. We strive to provide signature service, making our guests feel welcome and at home. I am so pleased to hear our staff took exceptional care of you. We are so fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great to hear it was convenient for you. I hope the marathon went well and look forward to having you back in the future! Check out our great packages for SeaLife and LegoLand for your next stay! Thank you again for your warm comments and for choosing the Sheraton Kansas City!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Until recently this was a Hyatt Hotel. The good news is this hotel is now a Sheraton with the dream beds. I was here in August while they were under construction, other then the new beds and the new name not much had changed yet. I stay here for business and it's a convenient location everything else is just average.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Stacycmcd- Thank you very much for your comments on your stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am pleased to hear your enjoy the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. We take great pride in this amenity. I am glad the location of our hotel is convenient for you during your business travels. Being located in the heart of Crown Center is great feature to the Sheraton. We look forward to having you back in the future. Our renovations are complete and I would love to hear what you think of the finished improvements.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This hotel is very clean, the rooms are like new, and the staff is very friendly. The only thing that I didn't like was that you have to pay extra for the parking and there is no other choice. Other than that everything was excellent and hotel is beautiful and it's connected to the shops which it was a plus for me.

• Stayed: October 2012

Limarispr- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your room and view and found our hotel beautiful and clean. The Sheraton takes great pride in our customer service and I am pleased to hear our staff was friendly and warm during your stay. We value your business and look forward to having you back to the Sheraton in the future. Check out our great SeaLife and LegoLand packages for your next stay, which include parking in your rate. Thank you again for your positive comments.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

My wife and I arrived at different times with business in K.C. Staff easily accomodated and even upgraded our room because we were there for a weekend stay. It was not just desk staff, but staff throughout the hotel who made this stay more than expected. Food in the restaurant was delicious, and the environment helped us relax; just what we needed. We had a spectacular city view!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

DonM532- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm, positive feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear that the Sheraton staff took exceptional care of you and your wife. We take great pride in our customer service and believe in making our guests feel at home and create a memorable stay. I hope you enjoyed your city view and I am so glad you enjoyed your meal at our restaurant. Knowing we were able to create a relaxing stay for you and your wife is exactly what the Sheraton strives for. We value your business and look forward to having you back in the future. Check out our great packages for SeaLife and LegoLand for your next stay.