The sheets do not cover the mattress! I posted pictures on my FB of what our beds looked like. The bottom sheets lacked about 10 inches of coming to the foot of the mattress and couldn't tuck in on the sides of the mattress. There was a scratchy pad that was partially showing in the center of the bed at the foot. You would think for the price of the rooms they could afford to put proper bedding on for the customer. They charge major dollars to use the internet, phone, in the room. The people at the desk were very friendly, on the 3rd day we found a housekeeper and complained and she put a king size sheet on for our last night. I just felt it was not healthy because you just don't know what health disease someone may have with their feet. I tried hard not to touch the bottom but in my sleep I would and then I'd wake up with that scratchy pad at the end in the center. There was some blood on my husbands side even.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City