I wanted to stay here because of the location and the special they were running at the time, The Shop and See Package. I wanted to pay cash, so I walked into the hotel and approached the front desk. Stating I wanted to book the package, they told me I had to book it online. OK ...... well that was it from the front desk. I thought they would help me do so there at the front desk, on their computer or maybe call their customer service on the phone for me. So I wandered around the lobby, I only had my iphone and didn't want to deal with trying to book a room on the tiny screen of my phone. So I asked the another staff member to help me use the computers in the lobby to book a room. He had no idea how to do that or any idea how to ask someone to help me do that .. Asked another employee to help, but he didn't speak English very well and didn't understand my request. I left feeling completely frustrated that I wasn't able to book a room for myself and my 4 yr old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City