“Excellent customer service!”

Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #8 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The staff at the Sheraton Kansas City Crown Center exuded excellence from the moment we stepped out of our car in the hotel drive! I can't tell you how impressed I was with each and every staff member of this hotel. The valet was ever so pleasant in helping us unload our car and get us out of the cold weather and put us in the most capable hands of the bell sevice gentleman. He attended to our every need and question we had once we got to our room. I was so impressed with the two gentlemen that were at the front desk checking in guests. These two men should be given the hospitality awards of the the year. They were attentive, pleasant, kind and both seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Both made check in a breeze. The next day at our event, we were all talking about the gentlemen at the front desk! I think that they should be the Sheraton customer service hospitality international trainers. What a fine example they would set for the entire hotel chain. Our rooms were very nice, heat was set up to warm our room, any extra amenity we needed was there. The beds were extremely comfortable and each one had FOUR pillows. We didn't have to search for more in a closet or call housekeeping for more. I had to call to the front desk for information and I was pleasantly greeted by the one of the lovely men who greeted us upon arrival who answered my every question. My daughter and I used the club lounge and each time were greeted by fabulous staff attending to our every want. We enjoyed Starbucks coffee, and hot cocoa looking over a lovely skyline view. We both also used the workout facility and down to the chilled towels in the cooler, every need was met. The only thing that would have made the gym experience over the top is if I could have overlooked the city while I worked out. Every time we left the hotel we were greeted by fabulous staff at the valet desk. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and we took several pictures and videos there. After a long day of shopping both my daughter and I were looking forward to "those beds". As we checked out Sunday morning, as usual, bell staff, valet and front desk staff was exemplary! We will definitely come back to this hotel. We have travelled all over the world and have never had such incredible service, right in our own back yard!

Room Tip: Club level rooms rock!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Snikeb- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating, making you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived! It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as comfortable a stay as possible and it is great to hear you received just this! We take great pride in all the amenities in our hotel and in Crown Center available for our guests to access at their conveience. I am happy your family was able to enjoy our club lounge as well as the rest soundly in our Sweet Sleeper beds. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you family back to Sheraton Crown Center in the future. Thank you again for your warm comments. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at the Sheraton at Crown Center. Our room was spacious and afforded a wonderful view of the city. Since we stayed before Christmas we enjoyed looking at the Christmas lights below us.
We encountered friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel who were definitely doing an excellent job. They even asked which floor we preferred to stay on! The lobby is lovely and was also decorated for the holidays.
This hotel is linked to Crown Center via an above ground walkway so we took advantage of this to do a little shopping without even having to set food outside! We intend to go back to this hotel from time to time for special occasions and highly recommend it to anyone who will be staying in Kansas City.

Room Tip: If you would like a nice view of the city, be sure to express that at check in. They were most accom...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

SKLKCK- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am so happy to hear what an amazing stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable experience. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. I am pleased you were able to utilize our link covered walkway to keep you dry and warm and visit all the wondful sites and shops in the area! Crown Center is so beautiful during the holidays. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the family in the future to create another memorable stay.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I recently had to stay at the Sheraton Crown Center in Kansas City, MO and it was great. The staff was friendly and informative. The room was clean and neat. Great stay!. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area and I will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

sphardcastle- Thank you very much for sharing your warm comments on your stay with us at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as relaxing a stay as possible and it's wonderful you were able to relax in the comfort of your guest room after a long day of activities. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I recently (12-14-13) stayed at the Kansas City Sheraton at Crown Center. I was very pleased with all the amenities were offered. My room was in outstanding condition, and the view of the city was invigorating. There was easy access via the "Link" to shopping, food and a variety of bars for entertainment (didn't have to walk outside in the cold). I will stay there anytime I come back to Kansas City-great experience.

Room Tip: I don't have anything to add about the rooms because I've stayed in different areas on the m...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Anthony S- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities provided to you as our guest. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many great sites and shops. I am happy you were able to utilize our Link covered walkway to visit all the great attractions in the area. It is such a beautiful time during the holidays. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I recently had an Excellent stay at the Sheraton Crown Center in KCMO. The attentiveness of the staff and contemporary decor made me feel very welcome. I really appreciated how Kenneth, a front desk member went out of his way to make my stay special. Next time that i'm in KC I will stay here for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Kara:_H312- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It means a lot to our team to hear what an exceptional stay you had with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived. I have shared your comments with our team to ensure Kevin receives the recognition he greatly deserves. We are very fortunate to have the outstanding employees we have. We truly value your business and look forward to creating many more comfortable and relaxing experiences for you in the future!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed during a 2 day set of meetings. Walkway to Crown Centre and Union Station made access to shops and restaurants easy and quick. Room was clean and modern. Staff was helpful and friendly. Everything needed was right at hand.

1  Thank Gary M

Gary M- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm feedback on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. I am truly pleased to hear that your stay was top notch and that our staff provided personable and authentic service. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many fun sites and restaurants and I am happy you were able to indulge in all the great amenties our hotel and Crown Center have to offer. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton family in the future. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Had a great stay at the Sheraton for a training conference that was in town. The staff was very friendly and attentive, adding a personal touch whenever they were able to. The Crown Center Link is very convenient and kept me warm in the 19 degree temperatures I wasn't quite accustomed to. I was very comfortable and even a little sad to go back home!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Michael S- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay with us at Sheraton Crown Center. It means so much to our team to hear this is a home away from home for you. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and accommodated and I am delighted to know our staff provides top notch service for you each and every time. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. It is great you were able to stay warm in our link covered walkway to visit all the shops and restaurants in Crown Center during the winter! We value your loyalty to Sheraton and look forward to welcoming you back to the family in the near future.