The staff at the Sheraton Kansas City Crown Center exuded excellence from the moment we stepped out of our car in the hotel drive! I can't tell you how impressed I was with each and every staff member of this hotel. The valet was ever so pleasant in helping us unload our car and get us out of the cold weather and put us in the most capable hands of the bell sevice gentleman. He attended to our every need and question we had once we got to our room. I was so impressed with the two gentlemen that were at the front desk checking in guests. These two men should be given the hospitality awards of the the year. They were attentive, pleasant, kind and both seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Both made check in a breeze. The next day at our event, we were all talking about the gentlemen at the front desk! I think that they should be the Sheraton customer service hospitality international trainers. What a fine example they would set for the entire hotel chain. Our rooms were very nice, heat was set up to warm our room, any extra amenity we needed was there. The beds were extremely comfortable and each one had FOUR pillows. We didn't have to search for more in a closet or call housekeeping for more. I had to call to the front desk for information and I was pleasantly greeted by the one of the lovely men who greeted us upon arrival who answered my every question. My daughter and I used the club lounge and each time were greeted by fabulous staff attending to our every want. We enjoyed Starbucks coffee, and hot cocoa looking over a lovely skyline view. We both also used the workout facility and down to the chilled towels in the cooler, every need was met. The only thing that would have made the gym experience over the top is if I could have overlooked the city while I worked out. Every time we left the hotel we were greeted by fabulous staff at the valet desk. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and we took several pictures and videos there. After a long day of shopping both my daughter and I were looking forward to "those beds". As we checked out Sunday morning, as usual, bell staff, valet and front desk staff was exemplary! We will definitely come back to this hotel. We have travelled all over the world and have never had such incredible service, right in our own back yard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City