“A Wonderful Example of Sheraton”

Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Ranked #9 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Spectacular views, great lobby and sitting area. Comfortable rooms and one of the best Club lounges in the Sheraton network. Beware parking prices are steep for Kansas City but overall a tremendous value.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor room facing north and enjoy the best possible view of downtown Kansas City.
1  Thank Calvin W
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Calvin W- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great experience you had with us and were able to relax and enjoy the beautiful view of downtown Kansas City from your guest room and Club Lounge. It is our goal to create as comfortable and welcoming an experience as possible and it means a lot to know you received this. We value your business and look forward to creating many more signature stays for you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was in KC for a meeting in the neighborhood.of crown Center. It was my first stay in that part of the city. I arrived early afternoon on a Tuesday and was greeted with a great guestroom on the 34th floor with a city view. I felt a remodel must have been completed as everything looked fresh and new. The bed and temp controls were easy to use and effective. Elevators were fast and I never had to wait very long. I have stayed at several properties in this brand before, and this was a good surprise for how nice it was. This is a premium hotel for this brand. All staff interaction including the attendant at the parking ramp was very good. The only negative on the room was a little bit of noise that I could hear once I woke at 5 AM. It was not loud enough to wake me, but enough to hear once awake.

Room Tip: Select an upper floor with city view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

curlerpat- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and were impressed with the new renovations of our property. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible. It means a lot to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating and that you were able to relax and enjoy all the amenities provided to you as our guest. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here for the Final game of the NCAA Big 12 men's basketball tournament in March. This was the place to be. The hotel was decked out with logos of all the Big 12 teams and everywhere you looked you could see ISU Cyclone fans. Front desk staff outstanding. FREE shuttle service to and from the Sprint Center area. Great central location with skywalk to the Crown center shops and restaurants. Room was large and clean and the bedding was divine. If you're going to the Big 12 Tournament in the future, this is the place for you.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

cyclonefan208- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us during the Big 12 Tournament. It is always a fun time during that time of year. It is our goal to make our guests feel warm and welcome and knowing our team made you feel this way from the moment you arrived is great. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center, surrounding many great sites and dining and thrilled you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Crown Center in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice place to stay. I really wish they offered free wifi in the rooms and I couldn't even access free internet in the lobby or during my conference. However, the gym is really nice, wasn't crowded at all when I went. I also used the outdoor pool which was heated. Very friendly and professional front desk.

Room Tip: choose higher floor: the elevators to those floors is hardly busy at all and you get great views of...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

goaka- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring you had everything you needed for a successful, relaxing trip! We take great pride in the amenities available to you at your convenience and it means alot to hear you loved our new Fitness Center and our outdoor heated pool. I am very happy you were able to indulge in these amenities at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel staff goes above and beyond. In particular, Leslie at the front desk and Julio in the restaurant made our family of four feel very special and well cared for. The location, rooms, and high quality ambience are topped off by their excellent staff. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2014
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

DDWks- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent visit to Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a top notch experience you had and that our staff made you feel right at home from the moment you arrived. It is our goal to ensure our guests have everything they need for a comfortable and memorable stay. We truly value your business and your feedback is very important to our team. We look forward to having you back to the Sheraton family in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I only stayed one night, but it was great. The room was clean and we had a great view of downtown Kansas City. I loved how we didn't have to go outside the hotel if we didn't want to because the Sheraton is connected to the Crown Center. We caught the train from Kirkwood. MO., got off at the Union Station and walked the link to the Sheraton. We didn't need to rent a car!! That was great. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Valarie J- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a top notch experience you and your husband had with us. It is our goal to create as comfortable and memorable a stay as possible and knowing our team was able to help create this experience for you means a lot. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great you were able to enjoy all the local attractions in the area! We value your business and look forward to creating another signature experience for you both in the future!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We came to Kansas City to go to Legoland & took the train in from St. Louis, so we either had to stay @ The Westin, or here. We chose the Sheraton because it was less expensive, but $185 a night, is a bit much. The hotel was nice & conveniently located near the Crown Center & Union Station. They stored our luggage for us since check out was @ 12pm & our train didn't leave until 4pm, so that was very helpful. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, though. I would have like to have stayed another night, but couldn't afford to. The rooms were very clean, beds were very comfortable, although the pillows were a bit too fluffy. All in all a great stay & recommend to those who can afford almost $200 a night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

maidbf8- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were able to take advantage of all the fun sites and shops in Crown Center. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible for our guests and I am happy you were able to relax in your Sweet Sleeper beds after a long day of activities. We value your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future.