“Great Stay!”

Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Meriden, Kansas
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Sheraton at KC Crown Center is comfortable, offers a great night's sleep and has professional and courteous staff. I didn't have time to check out the entire facility but my room was comfortable, quiet and the bedding was wonderful for sleeping.

Green Features: This hotel is extremely eco-friendly! I appreciate the program where you can just put the door hanger out and they not only don't waste water by washing linens every day but give you monetary incentive to help the environment! They even offer recycling baskets along with the wastebasket.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
mnaum- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. We take great pride in being a Green Choice Hotel. Thank you for taking advantage of our Make a Green Choice program! We value your business and your feedback is very important to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
  • Finnish first
Omaha

pros-
Beds are wonderful!
Rooms are quiet!
Views from rooms are nice!
Walking distance to power and light district and only a 5 min drive to the plaza.

We came for a race,which we do twice a year. This year it was pouring outside and when we got back to the hotel they had laid out towels in the entry way for us to dry off with!! That was above and beyond in my opinion.
I recommend this hotel for business and personal travel.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a pleasant stay you had with us during the Hospital Hill Race and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring the runners had everything they needed. We truly value your business and your warm comments are very important to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back next year to create another signature stay.
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Kansas City Sheraton is a perfect choice for anyone visiting the KC area. I travel to Kansas City once a month on business and the KC Sheraton is now my place to stay. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. The hotel is spotless from the parking garage, lobby, hallways and most importantly the bathroom in my room. Actually looking forward to my next trip and a great nights sleep!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Tom B- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what a signature experience our team was able to create for you and that we have become your preferred hotel of choice when you are in Kansas City. Your loyalty is very important to us and I am happy we are able to create a relaxing welcoming experience for you when you are away on business. We look forward to having you back to the Sheraton family next month!
Haysville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Crown Center Sheraton-Kansas City to be close to the Hospital Hill Run activities. Everything about my stay was fantastic from the quick check-in to the towels in the lobby that awaited us after running a 10k in the rain. It was greatly appreciated! I will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Jamie R- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay during Hospital Hill Run. I am happy to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and that our staff went above and beyond to accommodate everyone after a long, rainy race. We truly value your business and your feedback is very important to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back next year to create another great stay.
Bladenboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Staff went out of their way to help me obtain my needed services. In particular, a staff member guided me to the computrers set up to print boarding passes for my airline flight back home and then stayed with me until they had printed .

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. Rooms at the ends of the hallways are subject to less noise.
Green Features: I was pleasantly impressed by the inducements to encourage travelers to take advantage of those practices. I saw evidence of those practices during my stay and encourage other travelers to also honor those practices. Well done. SKCH
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Robert R- Thank you for taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great say you had and that our staff went above and beyond to ensure your experience was top notch. Your comments mean a lot to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to create another memorable experience.
Shoshone, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center offers comfort and a professional but warm atmosphere at a reasonable price. The dining experiences are excellent. Staff is extremely well trained and polite. The rooms are large and offer comfortable seating in addition to very comfortable mattresses and bedding. My room stayed very quiet even when Rock Fest was setting off fireworks nearby!

Room Tip: Higher floors will give you a better view and two sets of elevators -- one set just for higher floor...
Green Features: You can select the green program and housekeeping only provides materials that you request. The result is frequent stay bonus points or a coffee shop gift card!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Keith D
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Keith D- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and your consider our property your home away from home. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as warm and welcoming an experience as possible. I am truly thrilled to know our staff is consistently able to create this for you. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the near future. Thank you again for your comments!
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I actually live in KC area but stayed at the Sheraton with others in a wedding party. Our room was great and the bed was so comfortable. I got ready with the other bridesmaids in a suite and the staff was so helpful and quick to bring the bride her different requests. We hit up the hotel bar both nights we were there and the bartenders were great and their recommendations on food were fabulous!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Sara S- I appreciate you sharing your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided quick and efficient service to ensure you had everything you needed for a stress-free stay. We are pleased to have helped create such a special day for you and your friends. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.