“Great experience”

Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Pryor, Oklahoma
“Great experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Check in was very easy, greeted by every staff member. Room was extremely clean, food was excellent. Loved the shuttle provided to Union station. They were very prompt in taking us and picking us up. Check out was very easy as well. Would definitely stay here again. Loved the lobby area where several of my colleagues & I were able to visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Athena B- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome the moment you arrived. It is our goal to create as comfortable and accommodating an experience as possible. It means a lot to hear you were able to take advantage of all the wonderful amenities available to you as our guest to help create a top notch stay. We value your business and we look forward to having you back as our guest again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Finnish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff is remarkable in assisting you with all your needs. The Hotel is located near many attractions to visit, a variety of places to eat, and walking distance to downtown. The restaurant in the hotel is reasonably priced and prepares quality food. I was pleased with my whole experience at The Kansas City Sheraton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Lee W- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went above and beyond to ensure you had everything you needed for a signature stay. We are very excited about our new renovations to Spectators Gastro Pub and it is great you enjoyed your meals with us. We value your business and we look forward to creating many more warm and welcoming stays in the future.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here for three years in a row for a very intense work-related 9-day activity. The front desk and other lobby staff went above and beyond for anything I asked for. The room was spotless and the bed was VERY comfortable for a great night's sleep. Any small inconveniences at the hotel were well made up for (one day we had to have our shuttle buses rerouted to the Westin because of the Hospital Hill Run but the hotel provided a free continental breakfast (coffee, hot drinks and a large selection of pastries). I just took the short walk in stride but the hotel really went out of its way to make the short walk even more pleasant. The location is great. I walked every night to someplace else for dinner (I think up to a 1 mile walk is completely reasonable) and could have stayed twice as long and never gotten to all of the great restaurants within walking distance. (See my review for Café Gratitude.) I used the "green" option and on top of everything else that was fabulous earned $5 in hotel credit or 500 points for the hotel loyalty club each night that I opted not to have room service. I would go green anyway so the compensation is icing.

Green Features: Just go with the green option! I loved cashing in my $5 credits towards points in the SPG loyalty program. I now have enough points for a free night at one of the small hotels in the system! Or a very minimally priced room at many of the larger and fancier hotels.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
s dtvldoc- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am truly delighted to hear what a great experience you had with us and that our staff went above and beyond to make sure you stay was top notch. We strive to create as welcoming and comfortable a stay as possible for our guests. I am happy you were able to unwind in the comfort of your sweet sleeper bed after a long day. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, surrounding so many great sites and dining. How great the area worked out conveniently for you! We value your business and your kind feedback means a lot. We look forward to serving you as our guest again.
Dadeville, Alabama
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for the Hospital Hill Run and was very pleased. The ease of check-in and location to many different restaurants and shops made the trip very enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and made my stay wonderful. If I am able to return to Kansas City, I would stay here again and again. Totally recommend

Room Tip: High floor room was very quiet.
Green Features: The room was extremely clean and well taken care of.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Chris H- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay over the Hospital Hill Run and that our staff were friendly and accommodating ensuring you had everything you needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many great shops and dining and I am happy you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Sheraton has undergone renovations since I last stayed there, and the results are great. The lobby area is spacious, welcoming and clean. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The view of the city from the Club floor was amazing. The bar was a great place to grab a drink before heading out for the evening. Service at this hotel was fantastic all around. We will definitely stay at this Sheraton the next time we visit Kansas City.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa V
Lisa V- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the new lobby renovations! It is our goal to create a warm and welcoming experience and I am happy our team was able to make this experience possible. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.
Pittsburg, Kansas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is an excellent hotel. The staff are very friendly and they make you feel very welcome. The accomodations are excellent, very comfortable rooms and very clean. I stayed there to because it was close to the start/finish line for the Hospital Hill run. There were signs welcoming the athletes for the event. On race day it was pouring rain and many runners waited inside the lobby since the race was delayed. The staff were great about keeping the restrooms stocked etc. I was very impressed with the hotel and will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Amy R- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived. We are so lucky to be a part of the Hospital Hill Run over the years. I am happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to accommodate the runners after being rained on. Thank you for sharing your refreshing feedback. We value your business and look forward to having you back next year for another great race and stay.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Sheraton is a nice budget option for a hotel with an excellent location- near both the Power and Light District (5 minute ride) and the Plaza (12 minute ride). The rooms are standard Sheraton and the hotel is clean. As a Platinum member, I was upgraded to a suite which was a nice room with sufficient space and lighting. The room was well maintained and very clean.

The club lounge views are the real highlight of this hotel. The lounge is 43 stories up with amazing views and I recommend making a trip to get a nice overview of the city.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Scott1734- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to indulge in all the great sites and dining in the area. We value your loyalty to Starwood Hotels and it is great to hear you enjoyed your upgraded guest room and were able to relax and soak in the beautiful view from our Sheraton Club Lounge. Your business is very important to our team and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future.