We chose the Sheraton because it had better reviews than the Westin and based on the smell of the Westin, we chose right. However, we paid $180 per night with tax which I thought was a little steep but it is right next to Legoland and every other reason we thought we were coming to KC.
1). When ask about staying another night, the hotel told us there was a block on all the rooms and we couldn't. When we called our original booking agent, they said there were plenty of rooms available at $280 per night. This hotel was barely worth $180 per night so we found somewhere else to stay near Leawood, KS.
2). There is no acceptable dinner restaurant around here and we ended up driving to Leawood KS every night anyway.
3). wifi is $9.95 per day, not free at this hotel.
4). Parking is $16.00 per day self serve.
5). There were large paint bubbles on the ceiling of the hotel room bathroom and the sink drain had some issues.
In conclusion, not worth more than $160 per night for sure and be aware that there is very limited dinner options in the area and extra charges for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Center and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City