US$177
Marriott Hotels
US$182
US$171
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$166
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Courtyard Kansas City Country Club Plaza(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$147
Courtyard
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$128
US$165
US$150
US$259
US$231
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$135
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$198
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

2,378 results
All reviewsunion stationcrown centerheavenly bedliberty memorialcovered walkwaythe linkworld war i museumroom servicecorner roomfitness centeroutdoor poolpower and light districtbusiness tripshower headself parkingsprint centercountry club plaza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The KC MO Westin was centrally located to entertainment, museums, and dining. Westin had a shuttle for nearby stops-that was a great perk! I plan to return with family for a visit. While not right next to the convention center, we had a quiet room with activities outside our hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I m pleased to hear what a great stay you had and were able to indulge in all the great sites, shops and dining right outside our door steps. We value your business and look forward to creating another top notch stay for you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for business. I need to ship materials and needed some advice on what I could do with 1 spare hour. Glenn at the front desk/bell station gave me superior customer service. He was keen to ask if I needed anything and he always gave a prompt, courteous and VERY helpful answer. He allowed me to save a lot of time and I felt like like a valued guest! He and other staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Great hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. We are pleased to hear what a great visit you had with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived. We have shared your feedback with our team to ensure Glenn gets the recognition he greatly deserves. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to serving you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've stayed here before and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I wanted to put in a new review to mention how terrific the banquet/meeting services are. We hosted a small event in one of the meeting rooms for two days and had a terrific experience. Every associate we encountered was friendly and extremely accommodating. During our two-day event, we were checked on continuously to make sure everything was going well. When we had a request - turn up the A/C, adjust the room lighting, etc. - it was taken care of immediately. Food was very good, and the servers were amazing - so friendly and attentive to our every need. We will definitely use the Westin for future events in downtown KC.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our banquet staff provided exceptional service. It means a lot we were able to create a top notch event for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here on a Monday night in June. I am not sure of parking situation as I did not have a car. HUGE hotel I think in downtown Kansas City. Its part of this cool thing called the Crown Center. Basically without even going outside you can go over to a lot of theaters, shops, restaurants, attractions attached to the hotel. Pretty cool. Lots of things for kids to do but I did not have kids with me.

Hotel staff were very good with customer service. Had our rooms ready fairly early in the day for us. Big cool waterfall in the hotel. I used the gym and it was nice. I also got a good look at the outdoor pool and the indoor hot tub and looked nice.

I was on the 11th floor in a King bed room. Bed was comfy. Large spacious beautiful room. No complaints there. Very clean. Nice furnishings. No balcony really. My view was nice. Could see pool and the big WW1 memorial thing across the way.

I ordered room service twice once for dinner and once for breakfast. The dinner was great. No complaints. I like that they offer very healthy options and choices. I do have a complaint about the room service breakfast. I ordered an omelet that was supposed to come with wheat toast and fruit. They only brought the omelet. Kinda ridiculous and by the time the omelet got to me it was not hot.

I would definitely stay here again and might bring my kids back with me next time. Its a pricey hotel, not budget or cheap

1  Thank aprilsumner

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating. We strive to create as relaxing and convenient a stay as possible. It means a lot we were able to create this experience for you. We look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lobby area was clean and the check-in process efficient. The elevators were timely and spacious. The gym was equip with towels and overlooks the pool. Being attached to the shopping center was handy on nights when going out on the own was too exhausting after grading exams all day. The in-room coffee was handy, although the refilling of specific teas and coffee flavors was hit and miss. I went the semi-green route, where we chose to get new towels each day, but not a change of linens. The one disappointment was when our room was not cleaned before we returned for the day after 6:30 in the evening. The proximity to the WWI Memorial Park and Museum came in handy, for some fresh air out of doors time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Megan L, your valuable feedback is appreciated and we loved having you as our guest. While overall you had a pleasant experience, we are sorry our housekeeping staff missed refilling your coffee and servicing your room one day. We are working with the team to be sure such oversights are not repeated. Please come back to see us and we hope the exams went well for everyone. Safe travels home.

Jim Snow