“Good food & local beer”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
“Good food & local beer”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband ate a late lunch/early dinner around 3:30pm. Service was a little slow (to be expected at that time of day). That wasn't a major issue to us. Husband had the local beer they make there and I had a cocktail, both were good. Husband had the pork topped burger. He LOVED it! I had the spicy shrimp taco trio. This was full of flavor and sweet and spicy. This was almost to spicy for my palette but I had to have them. They were delicious. We will be back.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Outstanding! Can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We went to Granite City with friends last night - the first time I'd ever been there - and I was really, really impressed. In the first place, it was ROOMY -- the spacious decor was very attractive, and the tables were spread out from each other far enough that you didn't feel like you needed to make friends with the people next to you. Then, the waiter -- very friendly, relaxed and knowledgeable - very interested in helping us without being pushy. And finally, the food -- really interesting and very well done. Personally, I had kind of a "big honkin' burger" (not the technical term) with pork, onion rings and BBQ sauce on it, that was just excellent . . . . but the menu ran the full range from sandwiches and salads to steaks and seafood. If you get a chance, definitely do this place -- it's really, really good.

• Visited June 2014
“Pleasant experience on Impromptu visit”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We are DoD classmates from DC and Honduras. Kudos to manager and the nice staff. Took us on a short tour and showed us the beer making process..and then we went to the bar and were served by Janette (sp) who was thoroughly knowledgable of all the beers, wonderful personality and made the GC experience outstanding. Janette is daughter of a vet and I am proud to be a Vet that was served by her. Thanks.

Visited May 2014
Orangeville, Canada
“Group Meal”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were a business group of 14. There was a good selection of options and everyone enjoyed their meal. I had a steak salad which was good. The only negative was everyone's meals were brought out at different times leaving 2 of them to wait 5 minutes longer than the others.

• Visited June 2014
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grad Party of 25”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The manager, Ryan, was very helpful when we called for reservations out of state - so many restaurants would not take a reservation for so many people. Our 2 tables were placed together and the servers nice and professional. Grandma brought a special cake for the 2 grads and Ryan cut it and served it for us himself! Above and beyond! Food was good - all liked their meal. Would not hesitate to go again when we're in Kansas.

• Visited May 2014