My family and I stayed 2 nights over Labor Day weekend. The hotel is 3 floors and we stayed on the top floor room 306 & 308. We had connecting rooms, each with 2 queen size beds. Check-in was quick and efficient. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and professional. Elevator is a little small, but I would say it's pretty much the right size for this smaller hotel. Rooms were very clean. AC was very cold. Rooms had a fridge, microwave, and flat screen LCD tv. Walls were a little thin, but no more than any other hotel. Shower pressure in the rooms was also fine.
The front entrance into the hotel was nicely decorated with flowers. The inside pool was a little on the small size, but again about right for a hotel this size. It was however very clean. They no longer have a hot tub though. That would have made it really nice! There are deck chairs around the pool that you can sit in/and or lay on. There is also an outside gated area behind the pool that has patio tables and chairs to sit in. As far as the beds go, they were a little too firm for me, but overall not bad. Had they been a little softer, I would have given this hotel a perfect rating. But don't get me wrong, this was a nice hotel. Breakfast was included with the price of the room and it included waffles, toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, a good variety of fruit, cereal, milk, yogurt, muffins, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, etc.
The breakfast eating area is a little too small for this hotel when it is at or near capacity. The parking area was for the most part well lit and seemed secure. They offer a shuttle van, but we did not use it. Overall this hotel appears to be very well managed and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This casual hotel is a 3-minute walk from the KCI Expo Center and 2.5 miles from Kansas City International Airport. Relaxed rooms featuring colorful accents offer free WiFi, desks with ergonomic chairs and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, plus coffeemakers, minifridges and microwaves. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas or in-room whirlpool tubs. There's free hot breakfast, an airport shuttle and parking, as well as a 24/7 convenience store, an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a business center, a meeting room and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Fairfield Kansas City
- Kansas City Fairfield Inn