“clean room, great breakfast”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
Ranked #30 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Los Angeles, California
“clean room, great breakfast”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nothing more to ask for: microwave and fridge in room, comfy and clean bed, clean bathrooms, good complimentary breakfast (eggs, sausage, yogurt, coffee 24/7), free wifi, laundry room, exercise room. Would stay again and convenient location close to the KCI airport. First floor was quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Danny T,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It sounds like you had a positive experience. The eggs and sausage are just a few of the hot items we offer on our breakfast buffet. We also offer make your own waffles and biscuits and gravy. If your travels bring you to Kansas City in the future we hope you stay with us!

Christy Dockery

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The room was clean and so were the hotel grounds. It is a little hidden in that it's not directly off the exit street from the interstate. You kind of have to take a few turns to find it. Noise is not an issue from the interstate. The bed was good, again not great but then again I have never stayed in a perfect bed or a bed that is quite as good as home. So take it with a grain of salt. Friendly staff and quick check in. No issues. Very good priced hotel in close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
TopperHarley1219,

Thank you for posting your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad you found the staff friendly and didn't experience any issues during your stay. I hope we see you again in the future!

Bellevue NE
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The room was great and the value excellent. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast. We will stay here again when we visit KC. The location is great right off the interstate. The extra pillows are very nice and the upgraded room was very nice.

Room Tip: All the rooms we used have been great..
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
John B,

Thank you so much for posting your recent review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast and the staff took good care of your needs. We hope to see you soon!

Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Fairfield in July and wrote a great review on it. I am going in the opposite direction this time. The room if was given was disgusting. The sheets had pen marks and clear stains. The duvet cover had yellow stains and in wondered if there were bedbugs. I check the mattresses for signs of bedbugs when I arrive in a room. This mattress had red dots on it and yellow dots in the seams. I told the front desk personnel and he gave a new room to me which was in better shape, but still subpar. Then he proceeded to tell me that they had had a couple of bedbug infestations where they had to totally clean out a room. I will never stay here again

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tipapint
Dear Tipapint,

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay this time. We care greatly about every guest’s experience. We take hotel hygiene and sanitation very seriously. As a result, Marriott has established very strict standards of cleanliness for all its hotels that either meet or exceed public health department regulations, including pest control. In the unusual event we are made aware of a concern, we respond immediately to the situation and take the appropriate steps to remediate whatever problem we find. I certainly appreciate your feedback and your business. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future.

Again, I apologize for your poor experience.

Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a typical Fairfield. It was clean and comfortable. The best part of this Fairfield is the location. You literally drive 2 minutes down the road and you are at the airport. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank roaddogg1983
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
roaddogg1983,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am glad you found our location convenient to the Kansas City International Airport. We hope to see you again if you are traveling our way.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

So cheap and really you have everything you need! Comfy bed and pillows! Breakfast was nice! Fridge and microwave in room. Clean room with nice mod decor. Was able to hear neighbors probably thin walls? Not horrible though...has an indoor pool :) parking was fine. Service was good and friendly. Lots to do within a relatively short drive. I would MOST DEFINITELY come back!

• Stayed October 2013
QueenofKings3,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs. Since you will be back in the future please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable. We can't guarantee the noise level created by our guests in the hotel but I am glad your neighbors weren't too loud. If you are looking for a quieter room I would suggest asking for a room in our 2nd building next time. Also, asking for top floor away from elevator will also help accommodate a quieter atmosphere. Just a few tips that might help if you are specifically looking for quieter stay! Thank you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have stayed at the Fairfield by the Kansas City Airport several times and really enjoyed my stay every time. I always found the place to be neat and clean with a friendly staff. They even went out of their way to have some breakfast available before the regular time because of an early flight out.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
iTundra,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. I am so glad that you have had a good experience each time you have stayed. On behalf of the entire staff we welcome you back the next time your travels bring you through Kansas City!