Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
US$317
US$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$136
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewssmall fridge and microwaveour early morning flightroom was cleancar rentalkansas city airportpark and flyindoor poolwarm cookiestv channelsmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areanext morningfree breakfastdefinitely stay at this hotel againshuttle driveryogurtshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I am a Marriott "frequent flyer" so I enjoy Marriott properties, but don't stay in Fairfield's a lot. Picked this one because it was near the airport, and only $69 prepaid.

The clerk was really nice, as is typical for all Marriott properties. Property is reasonably new and they had warm cookies on a cold night. Wow. Room was decent size and nicely laid out. Just off the interstate but not too much road noise.

Breakfast the next morning was very good, well above my expectations.

All in all really a nice property, especially if you are flying in our out of Kansas City. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

AL E E,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. We are very glad you enjoyed your experience. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Nothing more to ask for: microwave and fridge in room, comfy and clean bed, clean bathrooms, good complimentary breakfast (eggs, sausage, yogurt, coffee 24/7), free wifi, laundry room, exercise room. Would stay again and convenient location close to the KCI airport. First floor was quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Danny T,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It sounds like you had a positive experience. The eggs and sausage are just a few of the hot items we offer on our breakfast buffet. We also offer make your own waffles and biscuits and gravy. If your travels bring you to Kansas City in the future we hope you stay with us!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The room was clean and so were the hotel grounds. It is a little hidden in that it's not directly off the exit street from the interstate. You kind of have to take a few turns to find it. Noise is not an issue from the interstate. The bed was good, again not great but then again I have never stayed in a perfect bed or a bed that is quite as good as home. So take it with a grain of salt. Friendly staff and quick check in. No issues. Very good priced hotel in close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

TopperHarley1219,

Thank you for posting your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad you found the staff friendly and didn't experience any issues during your stay. I hope we see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The room was great and the value excellent. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast. We will stay here again when we visit KC. The location is great right off the interstate. The extra pillows are very nice and the upgraded room was very nice.

Room Tip: All the rooms we used have been great..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

John B,

Thank you so much for posting your recent review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast and the staff took good care of your needs. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Fairfield in July and wrote a great review on it. I am going in the opposite direction this time. The room if was given was disgusting. The sheets had pen marks and clear stains. The duvet cover had yellow stains and in wondered if there were bedbugs. I check the mattresses for signs of bedbugs when I arrive in a room. This mattress had red dots on it and yellow dots in the seams. I told the front desk personnel and he gave a new room to me which was in better shape, but still subpar. Then he proceeded to tell me that they had had a couple of bedbug infestations where they had to totally clean out a room. I will never stay here again

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tipapint

Dear Tipapint,

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay this time. We care greatly about every guest’s experience. We take hotel hygiene and sanitation very seriously. As a result, Marriott has established very strict standards of cleanliness for all its hotels that either meet or exceed public health department regulations, including pest control. In the unusual event we are made aware of a concern, we respond immediately to the situation and take the appropriate steps to remediate whatever problem we find. I certainly appreciate your feedback and your business. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future.

Again, I apologize for your poor experience.