“Gpod comfortable, clean base for visiting the area”

Courtyard Kansas City Airport
Ranked #43 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Nice courtyard with attentive manage and staff. The breakfast is not free but is good. The rooms are nice but could use the sports package that the lobby TV has. It is right off of the highway and within minutes of the airport yet still hidden and quiet. They need to improve the internet speed in the lobby computers for guests. It is snail-speed and frustrating. Boarding pass computers also available that work well.

Room Tip: always pick upper floor in motels.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments about your most recent stay. Pleased to hear the associates were in engaged with you during your time with us. We are currently working with our internet provider to improve on our speed for the business center computers. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to your return to Kansas City.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Kansas City Airport

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great location, close to airport yet no noise. The hotel has a nice lobby/ lounge/ bar/ bistro area looking into the courtyard garden. There is an excellent heated indoor pool and spa that were very clean and looked out to the courtyard garden. There is a great fitness centre. Rooms are large, modern and very comfortable. Bed and pillows great. Service was excellent. Free parking on site. There is also a Cracker Barrel restaurant across the road.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sydaus3
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am please to read you had a 5 star stay here at the Kansas City Airport Courtyard. Thank you again for your loyalty to Marriott and your business.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I had meetings at zona rosa in kansas city for a couple of days. It was a great location for the area I was in , the hotel was beautiful, the gym, pool, courtyard was really nice, the staff was really so nice besides one girl that worked at thr bistro the first two days the girl that was there was so sweet, but my las the day there, the black girl running the front looked miserable, was really rude, seemed like she hated her job not really motivated like the girl that was there the first two days maybe I was spoiled... other then that it was a great spot with a bad ending I will be back in November hopeful she isnt there thanks the Kia Guy

• Stayed: May 2013
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

My apologies. I will be sharing your comments with both of my associates. Thank you for the positive feedback and the area for improvement. You mentioned you will be returning in November. When you do please ask for me. I would like to introduce myself and thank you for giving us a 2nd chance when you return to Kansas City this Fall.
Again, my apologies for the unfavorable last impression.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

If you're in town for a baseball tournament at the Tiffany Hills Sports Complex this is your best bet for a place to stay. It is a quick 5 minute drive to the complex. The rooms are adequate and the property layout gives team players room to roam without disturbing other guests. The new lobby is nicely done and has plenty of space for team meetings. The Zona Rosa shopping center is very close as well with many dining and shopping options.

• Stayed: June 2013
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thank you for the endorsement for future teams to stay with us. We love our sports teams! Hope the boys did well and more importantly had fun. Hope to see you again this summer.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, beautiful swimming pool and jacuzz, excellent location close to airport. We loved our stay there, close to all kc attractions and proximity to food. The property was sparkling except for several bugs found in exercise room

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank nick9874
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Housekeeping did notice the bugs and cleaned the exercise room. We also called Ecolab (pest control) to come out and do an extra spray. I apologize. I am please that the rest of the stay was a 5 star rating. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I am there for 2-3 days every other month visiting a client. Even though my client is about 25 minutes away and there are plenty of hotels in between, I still stay here. I find the rooms comfortable and clean. Nothing stellar for the amenities but a neat and clean place to park the head. It has a Starbucks restaurant off the lobby and the meals are limited but good. I always find the staff friendly and helpful. I never saw anything like the one person who claimed to have run into unhelpful management--not my experience. Over all, a good hotel and I travel 3-4 weeks a month all over the US.

Room Tip: Ask for one at end of hall on top floor--quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you! Thank you for making the extra effort to stay at the Kansas City Airport Courtyard. We know you have many choices here in Kansas City. We will continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Again, Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

rooms were very nice, very clean, well maintained as far as we know. The outside of the property is very well maintained. Managment
needs to take some courses in hospitality. Bad day or not dont take it out on people..Very rude...will not stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank moneymatt
GMCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your most recent stay here at the Kansas City Airport Courtyard. It appears your stay was good except for the interaction with one of my managers. I do apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you about this interaction. Would you be so kind to call me here at the hotel at 816 891 7500 to share addtional information?
Thank you for staying with us and more importantly the feedback.