We stayed in a suite, and we were shocked at the size! Two queen beds, a pull out double sofa, and STILL room to manuever. The breakfast was great, and the front desk staff was cheerful and helpful in finding a place to eat dinner. Our grandson loved the pool, and the hot tub was wonderful.. This is certainly the place to stay if you and your family are flying to Disney (or any other place) in the morning. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites