I stayed here for one night for business purposes. There was an internet outtage so I was unable to work from my hotel room which was a huge inconvenience. I ended up going to a local eatery that had free wifi for several hours. The staff however did the best they could and were happy to make an adjustment to my bill for the inconvenience. The rooms were dated and the furniture in my room had many stains on it but the bedding and bathroom areas were very clean. The fridge and microwave came in handy. It looked as though they were preparing for a renovation so I would be more than happy to return after the hotel has been updated. Breakfast was a let down. I expected a hot delicious breakfast as advertised but it was a little lacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites