Quality Suites Airport Kansas City
US$213
US$112
US$94
ComfortInn
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
ComfortInn
US$165
US$150
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$128
US$270
US$132
US$267
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewscoffee and juicesitting arearoom was largeearly flightpark and fly optionpool and hot tubstayed one nightwake up callgreat place to staynext morningbed was comfortableupon checkshuttle servicesofakcimicrowaveplug
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very spacious rooms. I had the two room king suite which provided more than ample space. I had a very quiet night's rest before having to check out at 4am. Jeramy, who was on duty then, went out of his way to put out some breakfast items for me to take with me to the airport as he realized that I was leaving before the shuttle even started service at 5pm. I was very appreciative of that.

It has a nice indoor pool and an adequate fitness center. The breakfast area was spacious and well decorated. I can not comment on thee breakfast because I checked out before the start of breakfast but I can see that it had all the basics of a Quality Inn/Suites.

The airport was very close to the property. Pretty much a straight shot from the hotel, 3 miles.

I will definitely return to this hotel and will strongly recommend to those who need a close airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenyamite K
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed here for one night for business purposes. There was an internet outtage so I was unable to work from my hotel room which was a huge inconvenience. I ended up going to a local eatery that had free wifi for several hours. The staff however did the best they could and were happy to make an adjustment to my bill for the inconvenience. The rooms were dated and the furniture in my room had many stains on it but the bedding and bathroom areas were very clean. The fridge and microwave came in handy. It looked as though they were preparing for a renovation so I would be more than happy to return after the hotel has been updated. Breakfast was a let down. I expected a hot delicious breakfast as advertised but it was a little lacking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise D
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife, two daughters, and I stayed here prior to flying. The hotel is currently undergoing a renovation. The work did not bother us at all. The room we had gave us plenty of room to spread out. The breakfast was average. We did not use the pool. The room was quiet and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 1brent
Reviewed 8 April 2014

As a Choice Privileges Diamond Elite member, I stay at Choice Hotels properties frequently. This Quality Suites delivered excellent value and comfort during my one-night stay.

Unlike some "suites" hotels, my room was an actual 2-room suite. The living area was large and, although functionally furnished, the furnishings did look a bit sparse when compared to the size of the room. This is not a negative comment, however, as the furnishings were in good shape; there was a good work desk, a granite-topped kitchenette area with sink, microwave, and fridge, and a sofa and table. The bedroom had a large, comfortable bed. The room and the bathroom were spotless.

I did not sample the bedroom so cannot comment on the variety or quality.

I arrived at the hotel well past 2:00am and, because of the late arrival, the night person had already run the daily audit, necessitating recreating my reservation so that I could check in. the person was pleasant and helpful but it was clear that she was having some problems getting all of the information right. But she kept her pleasant demeanor and got it done; it just took a while. I sometimes do arrive late, and while most properties seem to find a way to keep this from happening (even if the night audit is run), occasionally I run into this issue. This is not a complaint or a negative; I mention it only to alert other Tripadvisor travelers to make sure to notify the motel in advance if they plan to be real late. Doing that might prevent the issue that I ran into here.

I did confirm with the manager in the morning that I would not be billed for a no-show on the original reservation, since I did, in fact arrive and stay before the 7:00am arrival cut-off. The manager was both pleasant and helpful.

Overall - a good choice near the Kansas City airport. I chose this particular property based on price and was not disappointed.

Various discounts (senior, AAA, association) are available on the brand website, and Choice Hotels do offer some very lucrative promotions throughout the year, where even infrequent travelers can earn free nights. The guest rewards program is one of the main reasons that I stay so frequently at Choice properties.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank step12dude
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We booked here for three reasons. Comfortable beds, park and fly and free breakfast. Every part of our trip was very timed as we were going to be captive on our plane from early morning to evening. Breakfast was important. We were not told there would not be a hot breakfast as advertised. There were numerous disgruntled guests. No hot water for oatmeal. No fruit or yogurt, only packaged Danish. No waffles or eggs. Reasoning was,"under construction," which we saw none of. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2014