I recently stayed here with my family for a week. I have been coming to this hotel for over the past 10 years and will continue to keep coming back! Very clean hotel and friendly and professional staff! The hotel is right off I-29 and very close to the airport (free courtesy van 5a-11p) and downtown KC, World's of Fun/Oceans of Fun. A great indoor/outdoor pool and hottub! Paid laundry service available otherwise use the coin operated machines on 1st floor. A Wendy's, Cracker Barrel Restaurant and a Waffle House are next door.
Free things included:
1) Free hot breakfast included in room price but that's not all...Free 5:30 "Kickback" so from 5:30-7pm there is free hot fold and cold beverages including made to order alcohol drinks for those over 21.
3) 1hr long distance calls (although most people will use a call phone anyways)
4) Gated parking
Every time I am here I have a great experience! I will continue to be coming back to this hotel for many more years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport is four miles from Kansas City International Airport off I-29. On the north side of the metro area, you are 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City and 30 minutes from Fort Leavenworth. You'll find clean rooms, free hot breakfast and free 5:30 Kickback(R): hot foods and cold beverages in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Drury Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn