Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
US$126
US$170
US$160
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Restaurant
US$183
US$161
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
US$244
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsfree drinksbaked potatoan indoor outdoor poolsausage pattiesevery eveningmake your own waffleshot breakfastmorning breakfastoatmealnice breakfasthot tubclean roomsgreat place to stayexercise roomwould stay here againlobby areazona rosa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

i am always asking my hubby if we could stay at Drury Inn. If you subtract the price of supper and breakfast - I feel that Drury Inn is comproble to staying at a cheaper hotel and eating out those two meals. The food is GREAT and you get plenty. They even have popcorn and pop in the afternoon for you. The rooms are fantastic! Of all the ones we have stayed in - you cannot tell one from the other. The people at the desk are so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel was very clean and well-maintained. Everything in the room was well-presented and worked as advertised. (No mini-fridge or microwave, though.) Thermostat was a little inaccurate and the bed was firmer than I like. Still, I have no real complaints about the room. Staff did great with airport transportation, too.

However, I usually pick my hotels based heavily on reviews of their hot breakfast. I thought this Drury would have a good one, too, but unfortunately it was just so-so. Unlike the Best Western I stayed at in Austin just earlier this month, this Drury had NO bacon whatsoever. I don't eat bread, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc., so when eggs only come out one way (scrambled) and the only meat is sausage, I don't at all feel I've gotten my money's worth.

I will say their happy hour is moderately attractive with up to 3 free drinks (beer, wine, well liquor), various stadium and finger foods, soup, salad, veggies and dip, and other such simple items...but the lack of truly hot breakfast items will stick with me. If the condition of my room wasn't essentially perfect, I would knock this rating down to three stars.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed the happy hour and found it a great value!

I would like to address a couple of your concerns. There is a microwave and fridge in every guest room of the hotel. They are inside a cabinet in most rooms, typically the credenza where the television is placed. Regarding breakfast, there is no bacon... however, we do offer quite a few hot choices including the scrambled eggs you mentioned, biscuits and gravy, sausage, breakfast potatoes, as well as make your own waffles and fresh oatmeal. We also have a spread of continental choices. All of these items are offered daily.

Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. Our team members take pride in their jobs and will be overjoyed to read your comments about the excellent rooms.

We hope to see you next time you are in Kansas City!

Jennifer Bilhimer, General Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2013

If you're tired of fussing with hotel/motel chains with WiFi connections that have convoluted passwords and are slow, slow to react, you might consider a Drury Inn next time. Their WiFi is fast, free and -hello - requires no password. Imagine that - it just comes on all by itself. The Drury chain is noted for its tasty hot breakfasts and an evening cocktail hour with snacks aplenty and entrees that many guests call dinner.- all free, of course. The people running the show are uniforrmly smiley and helpful. And the Drury Inns we've stayed in have been spotless.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My pack includes my husband Greg and our two fur-children, black Lab, Junior and Boxer, Jake. I am such a fan of Drury and have never found a Drury I didn't like. The same holds true for the Tiffany Springs Pkwy. property. Friendly staff, popcorn in the lobby, 5:30-7 light dinner fare and drinks is very popular as you can see folks rushing to check in so they can relax in the spacious lobby and enjoy a bite to eat and cocktail to relax from a day of travel or business meetings. This hotel is great for the business traveler and families alike. Beds are very comfy in spacious rooms, always clean. Drury just does it right!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were driving in from a full days transit of 650 miles, and were so glad to arrive here and be welcomed by Drury staff. We also had a small dog with us which was no problem. Clean room, nice pool for kids, and good coffee in the morning. Typical airport over pricing, but a very good nights sleep.

Room Tip: For pets, first floor has multiple exits outside.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple