“Excellent value for a family of 5!”

Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport
Ranked #18 of 108 Hotels in Kansas City
Graceville, Minnesota
“Excellent value for a family of 5!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This was the first time we've ever stayed at a Drury Inn and we were very pleased. We were traveling with my mom and our 3 kids so we got a 2 room suite which worked great. We loved the hot meals and the complimentary drinks! It was a great value and the meals were very good. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Kansas
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great place to stay with an excellent free breakfast! The indoor pool was exceptional with the ability to swim under the glass wall and to the outside. The temp outside was 4 degrees and the pool was heated very well, and it was fun to swim back and forth from inside to outside.
Excellent value!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jim N
Midwestern USA
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stay at Drury Inns and Suites a lot when on the road, for many reasons- value, dog friendly, cleanliness, great space in suites, staff, etc. we again were not disappointed with the Drury Inn in Kansas City, Missouri. Definitely would recommend this one too. Gal at the desk recommended we go to the Zona Rosa shopping area, about 8 minutes away, for many options for dinner. It is a place not to be misses and we really appreciated her suggestion!

Room Tip: We lays ask for a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Washburn, MO
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times. I would stay here when I went to school in Kansas City. I took my family to Kansas City this past week and we stayed on a Friday for an overnight. The room was clean. The snacks are great. The evening 5;30pm kickback works as a meal (although my kids noticed there was no dessert. We walked to the Crackle Barrel for dessert). They have a hot breakfast each morning. There is also an exercise room. The swimming pool is heated and is enclosed, even in the winter. Great hotel with great staff. When I take my family to vacation in Kansas City, I plan to use this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jehserwin
Painesville
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Amazing friendly staff, clean and fancy rooms, great food, free WiFi... This is the best hotel I've ever been to for the price. Free shuttle, not too far from the airport.. I'll definitely be coming back here on my next trip to Kansas city.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dario R
NSWAU
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I booked into the KC airport Drury Inn because my husband wanted to check it out - our daughter was accomodated there after her flight was cancelled and as we travel a lot, we are always looking for good hotels. I was very impressed - comfortable room, great shower, and the toilet flushed! (I always seem to get the room with the malfunctioning plumbing.) I didn't partake of the evening Kickback as I had dinner with relatives, but I can attest the barkeep makes a lovely Tequila Sunrise. Looks as if I could have had three if I'd desired.

What impressed me most was how quiet the hotel is. It was full the night I stayed.

Breakfast was good, and plentiful. I like these kinds of hotels because of the added value - I know breakfast will set each person back at least 10$ if you don't eat at Mcdonalds, I can't estimate the cost of the Kickback with the added drinks. Good value all around! The employees were helpful and friendly. When we're back in the States again, we will definitely stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank TheRealMrsBennett
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I am now a fan of Drury Inn. Accommodations were great; no extra charge for my dog. SHE could tell there were animals but I could not. Hot breakfast, cocktails, and hot supper all fpr less than compatable hotels. Every staff member was hrlpful amd smiling.

• Stayed November 2013