Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East
  • Restaurant
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$133
BestWestern.com
US$244
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanearly flightkansas city airportbusiness centerhot breakfastyogurtshuttle servicerental carzona rosahot tubbiscuits and gravywould stay againnice hotelbreakfast barnext morningindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Somehow my trip was cancelled on the online booking site. I got to the hotel and they could not find my reservation. After some searching they found it in their cancelled reservations. It was very late, and I've never been to Kansas City. They were very hospitable and honored the rate that I was originally quoted and got me a room quickly. Really nice hotel, pleasant staff, clean room, and not at all seedy. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I stayed here for my trip to IA, and I think this hotel its good for me, they have a swim pool, it's not a big pool, but still enjoyable. also the breakfast its good, they got everything I need. just one thing I don't like, it's kind of hard for me find a restaurant or at least a drive-thru, Turns out No...they just have a teeny tiny market in the Gas station, and you can get something over there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Really liked this hotel! Stayed here to be close to the airport for an early flight out the next morning. This was a welcome surprise and exceeded our expectations. Super clean, quiet, lots of counter space in bathroom, comfortable beds and pillows, nice business/computer area, kids loved the pool, and breakfast room is spacious, food is what you'd expect for continental fare. Free shuttle to airport, three minutes from hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We were impressed as we entered the parking area. The outside area of the hotel was clean and well kept. The lobby was spacious and clean. Our room was spotless! We so enjoyed our night at this hotel. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerrymaydelta
Ashish P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Kerrymaydelta,
Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us.
We pride ourselves on delivering a clean and comfortable stay to all of our guests.
We have recently implemented a new outdoor cleaning practice and it pleases us to hear that it is making a difference.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2012

This hotel was very nice, clean and quiet. Recently renovated I believe. What sold me was the entire hotel is smoke free. Very few are smoke free in this price range in KC. The beds were alright and breakfast was average, really nothing at all to complain about, and I'm easily annoyed. Just a standard decent hotel with no annoyances. Perfect for a short stay. Will stay again. Also... it's the first hotel I've ever stayed in that actually had HD channels on the HDTV.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dingbatic

Dingbatic,
Thank you for your recent review regarding your last stay at the Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport.
I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and you had an opportunity to enjoy some of our upgraded amenities. Last year we implemented the HD Televisions as well as the HD Television service and we have had nothing but positive comments.
I'm also happy to read that you expressed your stay as "clean and quiet", we often have guests raise concerns on the level of noise they will experience as a result of our proximity to the airport, obviously despite how close we are to the MCI Airport future guests can be assured of a quiet stay.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!