“Thank you Best Western!”

Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kansas, United States
“Thank you Best Western!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My stay at the Best Western was everything I could have asked for. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. The breakfast was more than expected for a continental breakfast. I had also left my car in the parking lot for two weeks after my stay. I knew that it had snowed in those two weeks that I had been away and I was concerned that I'd return to a snowy, icy car. To my surprise, the area around my car, as well as my car had been completely cleaned off. It was a great to not have to return from my trip and have to be worried about my car. Thank you Best Western!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Cara D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Maryville, Missouri
Reviewed 4 January 2014

great hotel, close to airport. got 5 inches of snow morning of flight, and they had all snow moved and van warmed up to go to airport. staff was very helpful, room clean. will stay there again when back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Moravia, Iowa
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Nice hotel, check in was fast. Staff was curteous. Small sink area in the bathroom... I'm always a fan of the sink and vanity outside the shower area. Bed was comfortable.

Zona Rosa ped mall is close- lots of stores and restaurants.
KCI Airport also very close, just had to hop on I-29 Northbound for a couple miles to get into the airport.

I wish they would have had a hot tub... This was one of the few times I didn't use the fitness room, but passing by it looked better than some others I have used.

Breakfast was lacking for me. I haven't found one that really caters to healthy eaters. So I had an oatmeal packet and apple. I had the egg patties too. But they were even overcooked or something- they had started to get harder and dry. Can't expect too much from a premade frozen egg patty though. Waffle maker here, but again the healthy choice I was going for; they also had biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, and the usual cereal/ bagel/ bread and regular yogurts.

I would stay here again though; good location, great price.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
FORT SCOTT
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great hotel. Clean, comfortable, & convenient. Efficient, friendly service, good solid variety at breakfast, all areas clean. Glad to have had a fridge and microwave. Beds (and pillows) were extremely comfortable. We will be back. I can see why this hotel is so highly rated...well beyond the price of a night's stay. (If it had a hot tub it would have been perfect.)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Lincoln, Ne
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed here for one night before flying to Cancun. The front desk clerk was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The shuttle service to and from the airport was a bonus. Good for an overnight stay. We got this hotel on Priceline for $55.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Arkansas
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Friendly hardworking helpful staff. Good variety breakfast. Easy shuttle to airport , clean large room. Bad weather made departure iffy. Didn't make me check out as I might be right back. Good on line rate.

• Stayed December 2013
Emporia, Kansas
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were very tired as the weather was very bad We were picked up from the Airport Driver Dolton was very nice and helpful The check in was very fast We enjoyed the Breakfast and Internet in the Norning We will come back and stay

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business