Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East
US$213
US$112
US$94
ComfortInn
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
ComfortInn
US$165
US$150
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$128
US$296
US$272
Marriott Hotels
US$229
US$204
US$132
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanearly flightkansas city airportbusiness centerhot breakfastyogurtshuttle servicerental carzona rosahot tubbiscuits and gravywould stay againnice hotelbreakfast barnext morningindoor pool
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My stay at the Best Western was everything I could have asked for. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. The breakfast was more than expected for a continental breakfast. I had also left my car in the parking lot for two weeks after my stay. I knew that it had snowed in those two weeks that I had been away and I was concerned that I'd return to a snowy, icy car. To my surprise, the area around my car, as well as my car had been completely cleaned off. It was a great to not have to return from my trip and have to be worried about my car. Thank you Best Western!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Cara D
Reviewed 4 January 2014

great hotel, close to airport. got 5 inches of snow morning of flight, and they had all snow moved and van warmed up to go to airport. staff was very helpful, room clean. will stay there again when back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Nice hotel, check in was fast. Staff was curteous. Small sink area in the bathroom... I'm always a fan of the sink and vanity outside the shower area. Bed was comfortable.

Zona Rosa ped mall is close- lots of stores and restaurants.
KCI Airport also very close, just had to hop on I-29 Northbound for a couple miles to get into the airport.

I wish they would have had a hot tub... This was one of the few times I didn't use the fitness room, but passing by it looked better than some others I have used.

Breakfast was lacking for me. I haven't found one that really caters to healthy eaters. So I had an oatmeal packet and apple. I had the egg patties too. But they were even overcooked or something- they had started to get harder and dry. Can't expect too much from a premade frozen egg patty though. Waffle maker here, but again the healthy choice I was going for; they also had biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, and the usual cereal/ bagel/ bread and regular yogurts.

I would stay here again though; good location, great price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great hotel. Clean, comfortable, & convenient. Efficient, friendly service, good solid variety at breakfast, all areas clean. Glad to have had a fridge and microwave. Beds (and pillows) were extremely comfortable. We will be back. I can see why this hotel is so highly rated...well beyond the price of a night's stay. (If it had a hot tub it would have been perfect.)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed here for one night before flying to Cancun. The front desk clerk was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The shuttle service to and from the airport was a bonus. Good for an overnight stay. We got this hotel on Priceline for $55.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple