“Great stay - excellent value!”

Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East
Ranked #20 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Needing a night's lodging near KCI, I chose Best Western Plus - KCI. So glad I did! Sam at check-in was very pleasant and helpful and the room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The lighting was good and bathroom clean (I had no problem with water pressure as did another reviewer). The breakfast was varied and plentiful. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in need of lodging near KCI.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lizlubee

Reviewed 9 April 2014

WE stayed overnight for a softball game and were very happy with the facility. The rooms were clean and comfortable, too soft pillows but that is just my opinion, and good normal breakfast..but I do have a glaring complaint. The water pressure if terrible in the shower..essentially a dribble and NO HOT WATER in the morning. I thought I couldn't work the knob..nope..no hot water..garden hose cold. Not too happy about it but front staff, upon reporting it was like..sorry, her's the bill, come back..probably not.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had a layover at KCI airport , I called the hotel and they send their shuttle ,as we entered the hotel grounds I was very impressed with the settings and display, the clerks and the Gm helped to make my stay at this BW a pleasant one.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was a perfect option for a quick overnight near the hotel. An excellent value for the price & very convenient. The hotel staff was helpful & the complimentary airport shuttle was a blessing at midnight when I arrived.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Possibly the best Best Western in which I've ever stayed. Very comfortable, very clean, good breakfast and nice staff. A little difficult to find due to the Airport location.
I was not flying and so didn't need any special shuttle but that seemed to be offered if needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is our second time in a year staying at this property. It is easy to get to. The facility, rooms and area are very clean. Booking through Best Western.com saved us money. Great value for the price paid.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ashish P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-Kci East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Becky M,

I am so pleased to hear that you had another great stay us!
It is always important to read reviews from all of our guests, but it is even more important to hear from our repeat guests. At Best Western Plus KCI we want to make sure that we are providing a clean and comfortable stay to everyone on a consistent basis. Comments from reviewers like you really help us improve our hotel and the services we provide. If you have any suggestions or comments as to how we can make your next stay even better, I would sincerely appreciate you sharing your ideas.

Lastly, your comments regarding bestwestern.com are very much appreciated. We work hard to make sure all of our guest truly receive the best value and service throughout the entire process, from making the reservation all the way through the check out process. When your making your reservation for your next stay with us, please remember that the lowest rates can always be found on bestwestern.com.

Thanks again for your review and I look forward to your next one!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Staff was very helpful and pleasant. We were not familiar with the area and the staff offered great advice on places to eat and visit. We took the shuttle anytime we went out to eat, shopping and to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family