“Overnight Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We recently stayed at the Fairfield inn in Liberty on our way home from vacation. We arrived just before a storm hit and enjoy our stay. Our special request that we had noted on our reservation was perfect. The Rooms were comfortable, however the bathroom was a bit small. There wasn't alot of room to move around or close the door. The bed were so luxurious and inviting. I got a GREAT night sleep.

The Breakfast service was AWESOME, Robin the host of the Breakfast area was friendly and accomodating. The variety of items offered on a Monday Morning was more than I expected.

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor for purposes for eldering people. Quiet rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Nice rooms but too much noise walls are thin.... Sounds like traffic is just outside the windows.... You can easily hear people on the patio talking.... You can hear someone snoring room next to you. If you're woke up easily I don't recommend it .. Other wise a nice hotel

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
fairfieldinnliberty, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a guest satisfaction survey on our Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kansas City/Liberty.

I do apologize that you were able to hear other guests during your stay. We do strive to give our guests a great experience while staying at our hotel.

We do hope that you will give our hotel another try in the future. If I can be of any assistance, please contact me.

Sue Meinders
Front Desk Manager
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City/Liberty
816-792-4000

Reviewed 5 May 2014

From Suzy at the front desk to the housekeeper who helped me with my key, everything was great. Best breakfast, had everything you could ask for. Our room was clean and comfy. We will always stay at Fairfield whenever possible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Fairfield In Liberty was Comfortable, welcoming, & we enjoyed our week-long stay here!
Our room was very nice and clean.
They have a nice pool, hot tub and fitness room.
The complimentary breakfast was great.
The staff was friendly & helpful.
It was very quiet & restful.
We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The general manager Staci Mayes was very friendly and supper nice. She made me feel welcoming the whole time I was staying at the hotel. I would go back again to stay at the hotel again, I enjoyed my whole time of staying there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Staff seemed overwhelmed at having a full house and when we requested a room in a quiet area, they spent 10 minutes going over a bunch of room cleaning paperwork. Was seemingly unautomated. Later when we spill some water on the bed and requested new sheets and such, they said ten minutes, on the second call, was assured they were just around the corner, another 30 minutes later I went to the front desk to get the sheets. They gave me Kings instead full.
The lobby was niceuly redone, but the hallways and rooms were old. The bathrooms were tiny like NYC. Killed a spider in the am. Breakfast was good, though. Room was price was very high!!!
Won't stay again!y

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
fairfieldinnliberty, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you taking the time to comment on your recent stay, I would like to offer my apologies for the less than enjoyable stay you had during visit to Kansas City. I intend to take immediate action to ensure that other guests are not subjected to the inconveniences you described in your comments. It is our goal to consistently provide the highest quality in both product and service, and it is vital to our continued success. If we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact the property directly.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel over this past weekedn for three nights in a double double.

The room was very small and the bathroom was ridiculous. If you did not move the waste basket and step in front of the toilet you could not open the door. Suffice to say that the level of privacy for those of us that want privacy in the bathroom is totally impossible. Also there is a lack of space as there is no closet and they have a wardrobe in the room. Who designed these rooms?

The interior of the building as a whole is decent. The exterior needs attention.

Due to the location (right next to the highway) and the lack of anything buffering the noise our room sounded like we were in the middle of the road and was filled with highway noise continuiously.

If you want to stay off Church - which runs along the highway in Liberty - select a different hotel on the other side of the road (Church). Then request a room on the back side away from the highway. If you have to stay at this Marriott make certain you are on the front of the building.

Finally, based upon my wifes experience and others who were in our group (20 or so) the front desk staff was very rude when they tried used the lobby to socialize and were directed by staff to congragate elsewhere even though they were not roudy or in the way of incoming guest.

We will not be returning.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel in a quieter location
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
fairfieldinnliberty, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I would like to offer my apologies for the less than enjoyable stay you had during visit to Kansas City. I appreciate your concerns, interest and the extra time you have taken to bring these matters to my attention. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality. If you would like to discuss please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kansas City
#2 of 109 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
Sleep Inn & Suites and Indoor Water Park

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty? Share your experiences!