We chose this hotel due to location. My husband reserved the room on line. It asked when do you want to check in? He had put noon. He was having dental surgery that afternoon. We wanted to check in and go to dental office from there. They told us that there were no clean rooms. We left and returned about 35-40 minutes and still no clean rooms. We explained why we wanted to check in. Well we asked if they could call for a cab to take us to the appointment when we first arrived. When she finally called said be 15 minutes. We needed to leave then. When we arrived back at hotel they checked us in. Since my husband was not able to help I had to unload the car by myself. I don't drive in that kind of traffic. Yes the room had a funky musky odor. But I am very OCD. The room was clean. As we walked in door I could not believe they had Bright WHITE bedspreads. Yes we could hear the traffic...It is next to a busy through fare. Would I stay here again...YES. But I would make damn sure they knew when I was coming and that THEY better have a room ready. I do not believe that there were NO rooms clean. When we trying to check in the first time there were at least 3 people cleaning the lobby!
The nicest part was the car and driver. She called Oasis KC Transport. When I explained we needed a ride back he said call an hour before if possible. When I asked the receptionist to call she checked on time. She called right away saying he would be done in about 20 minutes. The driver was there instantly. He was kind, caring, and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the comfort of our newly renovated, contemporary hotel near historic Liberty Missouri in north Kansas City. We’re located just 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City and offer the perfect home base for both Kansas City business and leisure trips. While you’re in Kansas City, watch a Royals of Chiefs game, take the family to nearby Oceans and Worlds of Fun, sample some of Kansas City’s famous BBQ, listen to some authentic Kansas City jazz or visit Kansas City’s noted museums, entertainment, and shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Liberty Hotel Kansas City
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City
- Fairfield Kansas City
- Kansas City Fairfield Inn