My husband and I made our reservations on Tues. morning for the Fairfield Inn in Liberty, MO. for the following Sat.p.m.There was no noticeable discount for seniors that I could tell. We tried to get into our room from the 3:00 p.m. check-in time and was told they were very busy, room wasn't ready, come back later. We finally got into our second-floor room-but had to stand out in hall and wait for it to be completed. The help was complaining about being rushed. I suspect two of the pillow slips had not been changed. In the morning the huge pile of dirty linen was still in hall along with a black plastic trash sack of garbage. Not one of our more pleasant experiences, especially for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the comfort of our newly renovated, contemporary hotel near historic Liberty Missouri in north Kansas City. We’re located just 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City and offer the perfect home base for both Kansas City business and leisure trips. While you’re in Kansas City, watch a Royals of Chiefs game, take the family to nearby Oceans and Worlds of Fun, sample some of Kansas City’s famous BBQ, listen to some authentic Kansas City jazz or visit Kansas City’s noted museums, entertainment, and shopping districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Liberty Hotel Kansas City
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City
- Fairfield Kansas City
- Kansas City Fairfield Inn