I needed a room for one night close to 435. I got a great rate from Priceline but this location is horrible. The good: It's close to the interstate, restaraunts, and stores and I didn't hear a lot of traffic noise. Symone and Frankie were very helpful and friendly but some of the other staff were arguing during checkout and that looks very unprofessional to guests. I arrived late in the evening and Symone got me checked in quickly. I went up to the room (the hallways were filthy) and checked the room for cleanliness and found hairs on the sheets, dirty towel in the bathroom, and it smelled of smoke. I moved to another room (after a trip downstairs) and this room had the same smell, curtains that didn't close, a bathtub that had clearly not been cleaned after someone had taken a bath. Place another call and Symone came upstairs to see the room and agreed it was unacceptable. We did walk the hall and found another room that was acceptable. The bed sheets were clean and that bathtub was "cleaner" than the other room but I found the drain was slow moving and filled up around my ankles when showering. In the morning I realized there was no iron or ironing board and I had to go down to get one myself. Frankie was very friendly and professional and apologized for not meeting my expectations. She gave me a voucher for a free night and I will definitely use it but just at another location. With a remodel, deep cleaning, and better housekeeping staff this could be a great place. The rooms are spacious and the kitchenette is great for guests that are staying for a longer visit but they're just simply filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Kansas City
- Kansas City Extended Stay