Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium
US$317
US$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
US$295
US$273
  • Restaurant
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$81
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$130
US$340
US$281
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
US$244
All reviewsroyals gameevening foodfree drinksbaked potatochicken stripsbaseball tripball parkfree hot breakfastroom was cleanhappy houroutdoor poolgreat place to staywithin walking distancesports complexevening receptionperfect locationdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We called ahead for reservations prior to coming to Kansas City. After asking for the military rate (which they do have) we were given a two queen bed room for $116 (total after taxes $137). The amenities are amazing here, breakfast from 0630 to 0900 (quite a few options) and a kickback (3 free drinks is key here!) from 1730-1930. The rooms themselves are clean and serviceable. They don't come with toothbrush and toothpaste so just ask in case you forget your hygiene kit. The assistant manager was extremely helpful when we arrived and even offered us a room change to to the lower floor because we brought a pet. Location was also great, it was right off of HWY 70.

The only negative was the excessive "mama cita [sic]" from the cleaning ladies outside our door at 0700 when we were still catching up on sleep from the previous night's festivities. I had to wake up, open the door and tell them to move along because we were trying to sleep.

Other than that, I recommend this hotel as a quick stop over or for those on a budget.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground level room that way you don't have to take any elevators or stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your comments! I remember visiting with you at check-in and am pleased that the room on the lower level met your specific travel needs. Thank you for mentioning the early morning issue. We will remind our housekeeping team that not everyone is as excited about cleaning rooms at 0700 as they are! Again, thank you for a thorough and honest review. We hope to see you again!

Lisa L.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We passed through Kansa City and stopped here for the night. It's directly across from the Sports Complex and I imagine it is packed on game days. It's location for those team events is perfect.

Our room faced the open lobby atrium and I heard no noise from that area. None. It was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was a good mix of hot and cold: oatmeal with topping options, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits with gravy, etc. in addition to cereals, yogurts, toasts and hard boiled eggs. All the typical breakfast beverages were present and in ample supply. The man at the front desk was super friendly and worked hard doing many other chores (cleaning the lobby, managing the small food store) on top of checking people in. The lady running breakfast also worked nonstop to keep everything hot and amply supplied.

We'd definitely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JollyNoggin
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for a KC Royal game. Could actually walk to the stadium (which is not a pedestrian friendly stadium) across the interstate. Rooms were clean, accepted dogs and had a decent breakfast and happy hour spread for guests. The only drawback was the hyper-vigilant security. The place was completely surrounded by an iron fence and you needed to pass through a gate to the parking lot. The adjacent Denny's was a bit sketchy, but downtown KC was a short drive away, so dining options were fine if you're willing to drive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I travel for business quite often and have stayed in many hotels around the country. This one is by far my favorite. It is clean, quiet, friendly, and safe. I was here for two months and felt right at home. They include breakfast and dinner with drinks free of charge that is fresh and hot. I will be returning to this hotel next month during my vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank funseeker4life
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I had never stayed at a Drury Inn before and was pleasantly surprised. I loved the look of the room. Lots of space. The bed was so comfy. They gave me lots of pillows. The shower pressure was great. I can't complain about anything! Svc was welcoming and free hot breakfast was good. coffee was good. Hotel was clean. I was alone on this stay but when my family and I go on vacation or go out of town like we often do especially in the summer, we will be looking for a Drury Inn. Two thumbs up. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo