Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Blue Bird Motel(Kansas City)
Sky-Vu Motel(Kansas City)
View Hotel
KC Travel Inn(Kansas City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsroyals gameevening foodfree drinksbaked potatochicken stripsbaseball tripball parkfree hot breakfastroom was cleanhappy houroutdoor poolgreat place to staywithin walking distancesports complexevening receptionperfect locationdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I always have high expectations for a Drury and this Drury exceeded. I was traveling with kids who love sports and they madr arrangements for us to have a room on the top floor with a view of the stadium. If course the food and room were great...maybe best shower head ever in a room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 618er
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us, sports fans! I’m happy to hear that you and your children enjoyed your view of the KC Truman Sports Complex. We do strive to exceed your expectations a bit more each time you stay with a Drury Inn & Suites; I’m glad to hear that we succeeded. Please come back next year when you are in town for a game... we promise to take good care of you again!

Lisa L.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We called ahead for reservations prior to coming to Kansas City. After asking for the military rate (which they do have) we were given a two queen bed room for $116 (total after taxes $137). The amenities are amazing here, breakfast from 0630 to 0900 (quite a few options) and a kickback (3 free drinks is key here!) from 1730-1930. The rooms themselves are clean and serviceable. They don't come with toothbrush and toothpaste so just ask in case you forget your hygiene kit. The assistant manager was extremely helpful when we arrived and even offered us a room change to to the lower floor because we brought a pet. Location was also great, it was right off of HWY 70.

The only negative was the excessive "mama cita [sic]" from the cleaning ladies outside our door at 0700 when we were still catching up on sleep from the previous night's festivities. I had to wake up, open the door and tell them to move along because we were trying to sleep.

Other than that, I recommend this hotel as a quick stop over or for those on a budget.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground level room that way you don't have to take any elevators or stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments! I remember visiting with you at check-in and am pleased that the room on the lower level met your specific travel needs. Thank you for mentioning the early morning issue. We will remind our housekeeping team that not everyone is as excited about cleaning rooms at 0700 as they are! Again, thank you for a thorough and honest review. We hope to see you again!

Lisa L.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We passed through Kansa City and stopped here for the night. It's directly across from the Sports Complex and I imagine it is packed on game days. It's location for those team events is perfect.

Our room faced the open lobby atrium and I heard no noise from that area. None. It was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was a good mix of hot and cold: oatmeal with topping options, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits with gravy, etc. in addition to cereals, yogurts, toasts and hard boiled eggs. All the typical breakfast beverages were present and in ample supply. The man at the front desk was super friendly and worked hard doing many other chores (cleaning the lobby, managing the small food store) on top of checking people in. The lady running breakfast also worked nonstop to keep everything hot and amply supplied.

We'd definitely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JollyNoggin
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here for a KC Royal game. Could actually walk to the stadium (which is not a pedestrian friendly stadium) across the interstate. Rooms were clean, accepted dogs and had a decent breakfast and happy hour spread for guests. The only drawback was the hyper-vigilant security. The place was completely surrounded by an iron fence and you needed to pass through a gate to the parking lot. The adjacent Denny's was a bit sketchy, but downtown KC was a short drive away, so dining options were fine if you're willing to drive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I travel for business quite often and have stayed in many hotels around the country. This one is by far my favorite. It is clean, quiet, friendly, and safe. I was here for two months and felt right at home. They include breakfast and dinner with drinks free of charge that is fresh and hot. I will be returning to this hotel next month during my vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014