I stayed here for a week in September, with the purpose of joining a scheduled business trip with some pleasure. The Red Sox were in town and I thought it would be nice to catch a game or two...even if it was by myself. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the hotel was directly across the highway from Kaufmann Stadium (5 minute walk) and it was overrun with fellow Red Sox fans. The room was large, but average...I didn't expect much for $75 and I was happy. It also had free internet service, which was a plus. (Join the gold key club or google esaver for best rates)
The Red Sox/Royals series was 2-2, but I was able to get a $50 ticket right behind the Sox dugout for one game. A fellow fan gave me a ticket 10 rows off the field for another night and rain scared everyone away, so I was front row again. They have done a nice job updating the K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to a Royals game at Kauffman Stadium or Arrowhead Stadium to see the Chiefs! The Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium is 15 minutes from downtown, Worlds of Fun amusement park and the zoo. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and complimentary hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Stadium
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Drury Kansas City