Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun
US$186
  • Restaurant
US$185
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
US$196
US$181
  • Restaurant
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
US$244
The Fontaine(Kansas City)
US$201
US$185
  • Pool
All reviewsstove topthe maintenance mana great place to staythe general manageraliciatiffany
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great staff friendly faces sonae helped alot will keep coming back good rate for my trips to kansas city. Excellent value the staff was ready to help me with what ever I needed. The bed was comfortable

• Stayed: May 2012
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that Sonae and the rest of our team made your stay enjoyable. I am also glad to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

The best thing about this hotel was that it was dog friendly. The staff was nice but I had to wait at the counter for a few minutes before someone greeted me. The room was TINY. It was barely bigger than the queen-sized bed. I requested a king sized bed. Our non-smoking room had a nasty/stale smoke type odor. Our AC didn't work so we were really warm all night. The bed only had a sheet and bedspread, no blanket. The room was clean but it missed some very common amenities. There wasn't any counter space in the tiny bathroom (only had a pedestal sink) so I had to put my make-up and hair stuff in the sink while I got ready. The only mirror was inside the bathroom. No hair dryer. Only one nightstand, the room was too small for 2. It didn't have a lamp on my side of the bed. No shampoo or conditioner, just 2 bars of soap. They didn't tell me I would need a wi-fi password upon checking in and I didn't want to call and get it when I got back to the room at midnight. The mattress was VERY uncomfortable. I can't imagine staying more than one night in this hotel, because of it's small room size and common missing amenities. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TonyaD366
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am thrilled to hear that our pet friendly policy and our staff met your expectations but I am sorry to hear that your room was smaller than expected, and the bed wasn't comfortable. In regards to you not receiving the WI-FI password, I am meeting with my staff to make sure this doesn't happen again and to make sure all the needed information is communicated with each and every guest. I truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at wof@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Hotel staff were great. Rooms are a little smaller than what I thought it would be. You only get 15 tv channels, and the wi-fi is slow, 0.7mbps on a speed test. You dont get daily room service unless you want to pay a fee. If you want towels, you have to bring your old ones to the office and they give you a new set. If you need toilet paper, coffee (creamer, sugar as well), you have to go to the office every day. Our room had a hole in the wall in the closet and the bathroom fan cover was missing. The room and premises was clean. Overall our experience was good. This hotel is good for people wanting a hotel on a budget.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason H
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you felt our hotel staff is great but was sorry to hear that our Wi-Fi was slow, there were not enough TV Channels and that you felt our rooms were a tad bit small. In response to your feedback regarding the slow Wi-Fi, we are looking into upgrading the Wi-Fi system at this location sometime over the summer. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I spend most of my time traveling with work and living in motels. Myself and my crew have been staying at Crossland north east for almost a year now. This is by far the best experience I have had staying away from home. The rooms are very clean and well maintained and the staff is amazing, especially Amy. The room rates are also unbeatable, as I mentioned before I have stayed in alot of motels all over the US and have never had such a nice room at a great rate. I would highly recommend to anyone working or staying in KC for any reason to check out Crossland Northeast by Worlds of fun and ask for Amy.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review. I'm thrilled that such an experienced traveler, as yourself, has found this property to be at the top of your list! I truly appreciate all of the wonderful things you said about a member of our staff along with all of the great things you stated about the price and the cleanliness of our rooms! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2012

My room was clean and the carpet and flooring appeared to be new! It was great having a full kitchen in my room for such a low price! Also, I decided to shorten my stay by one night and was very pleased by how that was handled. The clerk was very understanding and gladly refunded me for one night. The location was perfect, with easy access to the interstate. I will definitely stay here again next time I venture to KC!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
vguerke, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Kansas City - Northeast - Worlds of Fun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review of the property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed everything involved with your stay and that our Guest Service Representative handled your early departure with ease. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.