“Never again”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Draper, Utah
“Never again”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We had a late flight into MCI got to the hotel around 12:30 a.m. There was a party in the lobby the desk clerks "family" as she put it. Four men around 20's and a small girl layng on the lobby couch with her toys everywhere I set down my bag next to her toy and she had a fit. The boys were loud, i am sure they were drinking. The desk clerk told us they would be quiet. They were talking and loud ALL night ! Finally fell aslleep around 5 and then at 6 the lobby t.v. went on for breakfast uggg!
Drain in shower did not work, blow dryer had been ripped off of the wall.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank vickie m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I wasn't expecting alot when I stopped at the hotel as I just needed a place to sleep for the night. The property is in need for a good remodel, the hallways smelled like smoke, and the lobby was dark. We didn't have the breakfast so I can't comment on that. It serves the purpose if you need a place to stay overnight.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew T

Travellers are raving about these Kearney hotels

Stacy
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Having stayed at other Comfort Inn properties, we expected more. The property was in need of a remodel and needs a good maintenance person. Our room was in fairly poor shape. The easy chair was to say the least extremely dirty. The toilet needed to be fixed, as it rocked when you sat on it. The shower curtain rod was falling down also. The free breakfast was good, with biscuits and gravy. I would not recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dan1946
London
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I work on the road so I stay in a lot of hotels, but the Comfort Inn in Kearney goes above and beyond most other hotels. The rooms are clean and the staff is always helpful and friendly. The indoor pool is nice, and the breakfast is better than what most other hotels offer. We have stayed many nights in other local hotels around Kearney in the past but none of them compare to the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The room had a broken light switch and a really shabby recliner, but the room was clean. There are no nearby restaurants (except Sonic). Breakfast was better than average. I left my iPhone accessory in the room, however, when I called for it, they said they didn't have it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We went to a hotel across the road and it was booked they called and found room for us @ comfort inn! We was told the hot tub wasn't working . They let us check in early and even was able to put our bags in the room. Allowed us to eat breakfast which was wonderful..homemade biscuits and homemade gravy ,waffles plus boiled eggs and other breakfast food. Gave us directions to the kc zoo. By the time we came back in the evening the hot tub was fixed! Hotel clerk gave us the phone number for pizza place and was very helpful in all ways. The rooms was comfortable ..could of used Newer pillows. (my bad for not bring mine from home tho!) I was given extra coffee for my room. We had a lil trouble with the key cards. Hallway was a lil warm and pool extra cold. My kids loved and enjoyed the pool anyways. The computer in lobby was extra helpful. I would definatly stay again..I love whole lil city!

Room Tip: bring your own pillows besides that the beds was normal beds..not to soft or too hard.