“Very Helpful to a businessman”

Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I stay here on business at least once a month, for the past couple of years.The staff here is topnotch. If I need directions, dinner ideas for clients they come through for me.
The renovations are up to date, comfortable and the desk with the leather chair is GREAT. If I need more space for a small meeting I like to use the lobby where the coffee is always on and fresh.
The beds are new, and very comfortable great night's sleep. The leather recliners are so comfortable I asked where I could get one, they lay all the way down. Breakfast is good and adequate.
The changes this hotel has made has only been for the better, from the furniture to the staff.
Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Tim N

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We asked to see a room before checking in because you never know, the rooms were as clean as the lobby. Katie checked us in and instantly made us feel like old friends. The beds are new and so comfortable, the flat screen tv was a nice addition with plenty of channels to choose from.
The pool was very comfortable and relaxing.
Breakfast consists of fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, cereal etc. you won't go away hungry.
The entire staff was helpful and couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
Will stay here again on our way home. Love It.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lize61
hbhakta, General Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you and Katie were really able to connect during your stay with us. Our new beds and TVs are a big hit amongst most of our guest and I'm happy to hear that you thouroughly enjoyed both. We hope to see you next time you are in the area. Take care!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Staff is wonderful and and very helpful. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The pool was so refreshing after a long hot day. Breakfast is more than a person could need or want, the biscuits and gravy are the best I have had in a hotel.
This will be the only hotel we will stay at when we visit family. Thank You to the staff for a wonderful stay and making us feel like we were staying with friends.
Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank carrie b

Thank you Carrie for you kind words. I will make sure that your message reaches all of our staff member. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our indoor pool. It is truly refreshing to be able to take a dip on a hot summer day. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us and we look forward to serving you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

There aren't enough good things to say about the staff at this hotel...excellent! They were very friendly and helpful. The service was superb. They treated me like family. The lobby area is very nice and the breakfast area is larger than I expected. You are given many options for breakfast food. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault. Our room was large and the bed was comfy. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to this area. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Renea B

Thank you Renea for taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We appreciate your kind word and we will strive to make each guests stay as comfortable as yours. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our Q Corner Cafe, it is one item that truely sets us apart from the other. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I had to stay here for 3 months while my house was being fixed due to a chimney fire. Everyone there was always kind and asked how i was doing, any time i walked in they always said hello and goodbye as i left, always kind and very, very, very clean. Breakfast was always swell. Overall great staff, great housekeepers everyonen is so friendly and caring, i would highly recomened this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are staying for a while get a room with a microwave and fridge.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Paige W

Thank you Paige for your kind words. Our entire staff enjoyed our three months with you and your family. I hope you are enjoying your new house. I will make sure to relay your kind words to all of our team members. Please stop by and see us soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

This staff goes above and beyone to make sure your stay is as comfortable as home. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the bed was great. There is a very nice breakfast buffet set up every morning and if you need something and don't see it, all you have to do is ask. If they have it one of these superior staff members will get it for you. We were there for quite an extended stay and we did not have any problems whatsoever. It is close to the highway and many eating establishments. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy0210

Thank you Kathy for your kind words. We thouroughly enjoyed our time with you during your stay. We are glad to hear that you loved our Q Corner Cafe. I will relay your kind words to each member of our team to make sure each guest get the same superior service that you received. We hope you see you soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while visiting some friends in the area and really enjoyed ourselves. The pool was nice and clean, the room looked like it was recently renovated, except the carpet looked a bit dated. I haven't slept this well at a hotel in a while. I was also surprised to see a large LCD tv in a hotel like this in Kearney. The breakfast was good too. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Hcone59

Thank you for you kind words and sincere comments. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our indoor pool during your stay. The hotel has been renovated recently and replacing our carpets is on our agenda for the fall/winter of 2012. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us about your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Kearney, MO!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Comfort Inn Kearney
Super 8 Kearney/KC Area
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 4 in Kearney

Been to Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty? Share your experiences!