“Impressed!!”

Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I read reviews because I don't want my family staying in dumps. This hotel impressed me. I saw the reviews Pretty Filthy and Not worth it, but decided to give it try. I don't know what they were talking about our stay was very comfortable and pleasant.
The room and lobby was very clean and pleasant. Comfortable beds, clean linens it was fresh, yes the carpets are wore but that is not what i sleep on. The Flat screen tv, recliner and fridge with microwave were simply great.
The indoor heated pool was such a plus after a long day in the car, so relaxing. Not to mention it was great to have the kids burn up their excess energy before bedtime.
Breakfast was very good,and filling. Yes the front desk lady was doing both but she was kind and kept everything filled up. Turned out she is the manager and insisted we Let her know if we needed anything, she even helped my kids make their waffles.
The entire staff was the most helpful and friendly hotel staff we have come across.
The easy access to this hotel from the highway is great don't have to go into town just on and off I-35. I wil certainly be a repeat guest along with everyone I know.
Thank You Quality Inn for a great stay and we wil be back in July.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky M
Mikey B, Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank You for staying with us. We try to be the best we can be mainly because we don't want our families staying in dumps so why should yours.
We realize in this industry we can't make everyone happy but we still try.
We do everything we can to accommodate our guests and will continue to do so.
We love hearing about our breakfast as that helps us to possibly make it better for everyone.
Thank You again and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Stayed here for New Years Eve while attending a family event in Kearney. There are not many options in this town, but the reviews seemed positive. I have never stayed at a Quality Inn, but stay at Comfort 4-5 times per year. The hotel is small, but generally quiet as the rooms don not face the highway. The hotel has seen its age and seems to be a converted Best Western, as that is what the wi-fi name indicated. The problem was the room (110) was quite dirty. The towels had spots and are VERY cheap. The tub had hair in it, the bathroom light flickering out, and the floor was very dirty...although the dark green color hid it. The fridge barely worked, so I took food and drink to my car to chill in the 25 degree temps. There is a decent flat screen wall mounted TV. Outlets for plug ins are scarce, so beware business travelers and those families with multiple I-products. Front desk clerk was pleasant. And I guess for $55, I probably should not complain much, but I do expect a clean room that does not leave an ongoing impression that others were just sleeping there. Not recommended--

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KansasCityGuy
Reviewed 29 November 2012

New hotel, clean and has everything. Recliner, desk chair, refridge, microwave, coffee pot, flat screen TV. Comfortable bed and good pillows. Absolutly no complaints. Close to several places to eat. Staff was welcoming and eager to please.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Doug S
Mikey B, Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank You for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We strive to make sure our guests feel comfortable while staying with us.
I will pass on your kind words to the entire staff and we hope to see you again.
Your Freinds at Quality Inn

Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

I m on the road most of the time and stay in Kearney so many time so I try this one thus time and I wasn't happy at all. Looks like it the hotel has some new management came in.and the breakfast was good but it was not refill.some of the stuff was empty. The lady at the desk doing both at same time breakfast and desk.not a good experience of my stay.i will go to my old hotel were I use to stay in this town.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank joe s
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We spent the evening of October 26 at the Quality Inn. Very clean rooms and friendly/helpful staff. Excellent breakfast, but the dining area is a bit small. Will definitely stay there again when we pass through.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank phreddymac
Mikey B, General Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Thank you for your kind words.
I am pleased that you were happy with our rooms and staff. We strive to make all
of our guests feel comfortable and at home.
We hope to see you again.
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

The staff is extremely friendly, clean motel and great morning breakfast..you can't ask for more for the price. Best value, will definitely stay there again should our travels bring us to MO. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Lilybeaz56
Mikey B, Manager at Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm glad that we were able to help you beat the blistering heat this summer. I will pass on you kind remarks to each member of our staff. Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 18 October 2012

The hotel is right off the highway, but I never noticed the noise and slept well. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and the price is reasonable. The hotel is convenient to restaurants and local. The breakfast is typical (cold & hot cereal, waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, bananas, apples, coffee, juice), but filling. I would stay here again and recommend friends traveling through earney,Mo to stay here.

Room Tip: comfortable and clean
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank abby h

Thank you for your kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Comfort Inn Kearney
#2 of 109 in Kansas City
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Liberty
Comfort Suites Kansas City - Liberty
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Liberty

Been to Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty? Share your experiences!