Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Kearney
US$66
US$64
US$75
Priceline
The Elms Hotel and Spa(Excelsior Springs)
US$172
US$166
US$145
US$184
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsno elevatorbiscuits and gravydry cerealwafflesbreakfast areawould stay here againjesse jamesfirst floorgreat bedroom was cleanexcellent place to stayeasy accesswe've stayedoutdoor poolflat screenfresh fruitenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just off I-35 at 92 Highway about 20-25 minutes north of downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
I live locally. I stayed here because it was near 100 degrees and our air-conditioning went out at home.

Room was clean, nicely decorated with a super comfortable queen bed and comfy bed linens. There was a writing desk and a leather recliner, a large flat-screened tv, fridge and a small microwave. Also a full length mirror which was nice to have. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV, and local calls. There is a small outside pool, but I did not check it out.

Great Value! My non-smoking king room was just $69.75 icluding tax and rivaled rooms that cost twice the price! And, it is pet friendly with only a $10 upcharge for pets ( must be under 50 lbs).

Downside: Free Breakfast wasn't interesting, so I passed and towels were worn/mismatched..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
hpatel7332, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

It is so nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We are extremely pleased that our clean, comfortable, and well-equipped room impressed you, and our full length mirror, free wi-fi, and cable TV added to your enjoyment. We hope you will pay us a visit again soon. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Ok, let me start off saying that the ONLY reason I stayed here is because of the reviews and boy am I GLAD I did.
Great place to stay, all the rooms have been remodeled and are fresh and new. They were a bit on the small side but I did not care. The beds were comfy and the room cozy.
They allowed dogs!
Check in was smooth and the front desk clerk was AMAZING! I've not felt that welcomed in a long time. He helped with everything, greeted the pooch and made me feel at home.
Did not go to the pool or hot tub.
Breakfast was basic as in any hotel but they HAD breakfast.
For the price, this place can't be beat!
We will visit again during our travels to Arkansas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

It means a lot to us that you took the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. We are so delighted that you found our accommodations comfortable and you were impressed with our staff for making you and your pet feel welcome and at home. We hope to see you again soon. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had rooms with 3 Queen size bed with our kids and the rooms are stunning- we were on a trip around the US and stayed for 3 nights but could've stayed much longer. The team really looked after us The best hotel we stayed on the trip and one of the best ever Book it! there breakfast was very nice with all kind off choice. we went to the Worlds off fun and this hotel is only 10min away which is not bed at all.

we will definitely stay here and recommend to everyone. thank you super 8 team.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
hpatel7332, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

We are tremendously pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with. We are always after guest satisfaction, your review shows that we successfully hit the mark. We appreciate you for mentioning that we are conveniently located, our rooms are beautifully made, and our staff took excellent care of you. It was wonderful to have you with us. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everything was really nice and the staff was great! I stayed here on business for a couple of days, and it was very convenient to the interstate and my meeting location. I will definitely stay here again.the only one thing i need too say is there was food leftover in refrigerator but expect that the room was spot less.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review of our property. We are glad that you were extremely pleased with our accommodations and services. Thank you for commending our staff, who were greatly proud of, for taking wonderful care of you. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed for two nights, traveling for business and it was very nice. Well kept and quiet, the hotel was a great deal! The location near all the restaurants . all the accommodation was a great surprise. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
hpatel7332, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

We are tremendously pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you for mentioning that you were greatly surprised with the quality of our accommodations, and you were able to take full advantage of our proximity to many restaurants. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. We look forward to serving you once more!