“Awesome”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Kearney
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My flight was cancel and not able to find hotel anywhere at the airport. Finally after hectic day found a room at econo lodge. Front desk clark at checking was very friendly and helpful. I was surprised by the rooms. Beds were very comfortable and seemed new carpet as well. Did not check out. Overall very nice hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcos L
Atit B, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room was neat,clean and smelled fresh. Did not find a problem with internet. Our kids enjoyed outdoor pool. Did not stay for breakfast in the morning since we had early start. otherwise, our overall experience at this econo was great. I would definitely return here if in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank terry w
Atit B, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

If you advertise wifi you should provide it. This hotel has an ongoing problem of weak to non existent wifi which staff admitted was a known problem as they disconnected their wires and turned their units on and off again to see if that would fix a permanent problem. I have asked for a refund as I've not used the room and only have been here long enough to open the computer and walk up and down the stairs 3 times to try to get wifi. That's right I didn't even use the little girl's room. I am writing this as I sit in there lobby because they want me to wait 2 hours for the manager to return and the corporate office says I have to check out before they give me another room in another hotel but they can't guarantee a refund and if they gave one it would be in several days whatever that means. Now I know what I'm doing when it comes to computers and there lobby does have a wifi signal but the rooms right overhead do not and sadly I don't want to spend the night on the lobby sofa just to have wifi. I'm a weary traveler who just wanted and paid for a bed with wifi. I think that they should be gracious enough to give me back my money so that I can be on my way to what looks like a much nicer hotels on the other side of the freeway but instead I will sit and write reviews about this ordeal as I wait for hours.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank travelingviews
Atit B, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent service, and very clean and neat rooms and a nice breakfast. And I must ad, reasonable rates. The manager lady's name is Atit Bhakta and she even made extra coffee for me and wouldn't take anything for it. I wish more managers were like her.

Room Tip: I believe they are all good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Atit B, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

816-304-3180

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I would recommend this hotel for any traveler. I'm very pleased with the time I have spent at this hotel. I travel a lot and have a lot of experience staying at hotels. I like the econo lodge and the managers are very pleasant, helpful and kind.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent service at front desk as the representative was very friendly and efficient. Had an excellent variety of breakfast options. Couldn't sleep....too much truck traffic and/or heavy equipment operating nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Always a worthwhile stop. Very cordial and helpful staff, much recent updating and improvements to the facility. Nice rooms, always clean and comfortable - and affordable! Accessible to I-35, and a good variety of restaurants, several within walking distance. I've stayed here dozens of times and have always been welcomed at the front desk. Recommended!

Room Tip: Request pool side rooms as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
atitb, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service to out guest and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken notes of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guest.

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kearney
Quality Inn Kearney-Liberty
Days Inn Liberty/NE Kansas City
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty
#2 of 109 in Kansas City

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!