“Very friendly and helpfull manager upon check in/out...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Days Inn Kennett
and 1 more site!
Days Inn Kennett
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Kennett

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

Not friendly staff...grumpy older man....in his defense, he is the only employee I saw and I stayed for four days....rooms just ok...could be much cleaner....towels VERY rough....breakfast is very poor....there is a fridge and microwave in the room, which is a saving grace....can walk to a couple of restaurants and others very close....

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Fordland, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have had the great pleasure of staying at this property several times each year since 2005. From the first visit right up to the most recent one in late November 2012, I have never had other than a pleasant stay and positive experience. The owners/managers are to be commended for being very hospitable and friendly hosts, and for providing great lodging value -- very pleasant, spacious, and clean rooms at a rate that even a poor old member of the clergy can afford.
Brother Bill, Shepherd's Assistant, Nazarean Missions - moreableinc.org

Room Tip: Never had a bad room there. And, during my recent visit, I noted that the owners are making the roo...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Vilonia, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

Several members of my family booked rooms in this hotel because we had to come from out of state to my grandmother's funeral. The price with tax was over $70 and that was the bereavement rate. The hotel definitely wasn't a $70/night hotel. The rooms weren't very nice, our shower leaked all night, the door would get stuck at one point and we had to push really hard to either open or shut it. All channels on the TV were fuzzy and my aunt had the same problem. My uncle told the owner that his toilet was leaking and he just said "that's on my list of things to work on." And the continental breakfast was just some toast, bagels, or cereal. But the worst part was that my mom, who had just lost her mother and was devastated, left her cell phone charger in the room. After getting back home and realizing it she called and the owner was so rude. He said he would only send it to her for $30, then later came down to $20. She asked what the $20 was for because it won't cost that to mail it to the next state and he said it was for his trouble. She explained that our whole family had just spent hundreds of dollars staying there and that her mom just died and she would pay for postage, but he said that's not his problem, it will be $20. So she just went and bought a new one, which cost $20. The complete lack of compassion from this man was just awful and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. If we go back to Kennett we will be staying at the Super 8. Some of my family stayed there and had a much better experience.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Kennett hotels

Cabot, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

We had several Family's staying at the Days Inn in Kennett,MO all attending my Mother-in Laws funeral on 11-14-12. The hotel was decent, a few little minor inconveniency's, room short on towels, tv's fuzzy in some rooms but overall ok. The problem is my Wife left her phone charger in our room. I called the front desk and ask if it was found and indeed it was, the clerk said we could come my and pick it up anytime. We had already checked out, attended the funeral and was at home( 200 miles away) when we realilized we left the charger. When asked if they could mail it to us,I was told there would be a $20 to $30 service charge!!! It weighs 3oz. and I offered to pay the shipping( fair value) but the owner said he was not comming down on the fees. Its pretty sad when poeple take advantage of you when your down. we will never stay at this hotel again as well as any of our friends and family. They need a lesson in southern hospitaity.

Room Tip: Super 8 ??????
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennett
Super 8 Kennett
#2 of 11 in Blytheville
Comfort Inn Hayti
Comfort Inn Hayti
#2 of 3 in Hayti

Been to Days Inn Kennett? Share your experiences!