The Rocks Lakeside Grill and Lounge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I give the Rock's a thumbs up on food the chicken is great! our service has been great and personal everytime we come. Tana is awesome!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Glad we gave this restaurant another try. The service is still not great. But the atmosphere is nice and the BBQ is really very good.

1  Thank quiltingtraveler68
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was our first try after change to BBQ. Very impressed with it. Really good. Service was ok. But will definitely be on our go back to list

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our server was not taking care of us. Other customers that had arrived after us were being served before us. We told management and left.

3  Thank Tim L
ricochetfan, General Manager at The Rocks Lakeside Grill and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

My name is Drew Simpson and I am the General Manager of the Rocks Lakeside Grill & Lounge, First I’d like to Apologize for your experience here at the Rocks Grill, We are currently going through a staffing transition in the back of house as well as to rolling out new menu items to expand our current selections to offer a wider variety of items to our customers. I assure you this was not the normal for The Rocks Grill; I’d like to offer you a return visit on us, for you and your spouse. I hope you will accept our offer to return and give us a second chance to show you an experience which you deserved the first round. Again my name is Drew Simpson and I will guarantee your satisfaction here at the Rocks Grill!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Thus us a totally remodeled Bearded Clam looks really nice. However the service is really bad they run around like chickens with their heads cut off food is OK. When they doubled our order the waitress brow beat us into buying it any other restaurant would have just given it to us.

2  Thank Emil T