Cruise-Inn
Port of Kimberling Marina & Resort(Kimberling City)(Great Value!)
US$98
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbar downstairsview of the lakeroom was cleanthrottleretro
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My wife and I love to go there, The people at Cruise Inn are great , They meet you with a smile and are very very helpful . We love to ride motorcycles with our friends and this is the place we all want to go. The room's are clean and well maintained, The pool is great , and the Throttle Down Beer Garden is a great place to winded down after a day of Motorcycle ridding. and Chip and Evie the owners are great people. Will be back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We came for the New Years Eve party and I think it was the best New Years celebration I've had in a long time! We got to stay 2 nights and it included dinner on New Year's Eve and champagne at midnight for a very affordable price. The room was so clean and the owners are amazing people! They really cared about my comfort and made sure we had an excellent time. We will definitely be going back. Oh! We also made new friends.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

My stay was during Bikers Blues and BBQ week. The owners and staff were the friendliest of any place I've ever been. Everyday, everyone made contact with me at least once to make sure I had everything I needed. The housekeeper , Chris, was above and beyond in both her work role and her personality. The owners Chip and Evie were on premises all week. This establishment is not a stop along the way .... It's a home away from home!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Just returning from a trip through Missouri and a very awesome stay at Cruise-Inn. Chip and Evie are by far the greatest Owners / Host one could ever meet. Rooms with a breathtaking view, clean and well maintained, very nice pool and hot tub. Not to mention unforgettable time spent at the Throttle Down. Chip, with his uncanny ability to leave you feeling as though you've been the best friends forever, and Evie's beautiful voice, ( oh ya, be sure to check out kareoke nite), you'll be tremendously happy you've booked your stay there. Did I mention motorcycle friendly... ? You betchya Don't miss the opportunity folks ! Chip and Evie... You guys ROCK

Uncle Brad

Room Tip: My room for the week was the Throttle Down room. # 9
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2012

this is a great place to hang out or start from to visit area. well maintained, very nice pool and the bar down stairs is a great "locals" hangout. i would reccomend this establishment to anyone.

Room Tip: get room upstairs great view of lake. kitchenette's availible
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends