“Mixed bag”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Kingdom City
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Spacious queen room was clean. Our room had a door between it and the next room (locked) and we could hear tv, voice, and phone through it. Luckily the other person was considerate and turned tv down when we turned ours off to go to sleep. Air conditioner was very good. Found soap in shower from occupant before us. Refrigerator froze all our food but didn't have a dedicated freezer in it. Fitness center had no ventilation and equipment that was old and loud with broken displays and or settings but they worked in basics. fitness center had more equipment than most and fitness room bigger than those at other Choice's. Not an area conducive to running outside. Staff very nice. Next time if at this exit I would try a different motel. And FYI, pool was closed and looked like it had been for awhile. We didn't care about this, but others might.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Kim S, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the issue you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately our pool and fitness center were going through maintenance the day you stayed with us. Our Pool and Fitness Center are now in good and working order. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Wow, what an overpriced place. Nearly $100 for a room that wasn't very special at all.
Another one of these with my pet peeve--the sink outside the bathroom. Everything in the room was OK but is looking a little worn. The air conditioner did work well and that's a plus.
Breakfast was OK with the usual items in a fairly large area. The pool was nice and people at the front desk friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LinIL
Kim S, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2012

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the Kingdom City area. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Nice motel, great service! The young man working the front desk was very hospitable. The pool was a bit cold, and the hot tub wasn't much to write home about. The room was nice and clean and the beds comfortable. Great place for the price

Room Tip: Very Nice People working the front desk
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank clk6221962

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

This Comfort Inn is typical for the brand. The hotel was updated, clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed here on our way home after a long road trip west and met our needs well. The breakfast had many choices so everyone should find something to their liking. If in the area again, we would not hestiate to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cshager

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a good stay. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I stayed at Comfort Inn Nov. 11 for a conference in Fulton. I stayed with another psychology major in a smoking room, as it was cheaper to split the room cost with her. There was no elevator, and my roommate had knee problems. She was a little upset about having to drag her luggage up the stairs. When entering the room I noticed the smoggy film, but naturally attributed this to the smoking allowance. What really off put me was the stains on my comforter. They appeared to be blood. I got a new comforter promptly. There were also disgusting stains on the bathroom wall that had been running down the wall, and appeared to be very old. I was not happy about paying over a hundred dollars for a room that was barely worth fifty. I went down to the counter around 3:00 am and asked for ear plugs, as my roommate snored a little. The man at the desk spoke very broken English, and there was no one else around. I could not communicate with him at all. The breakfast was decent, but the eggs were heavily powdered. I was really glad to get on the road, and will not return to this hotel next time we have a conference in that area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank LoveJamacia

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the issues you incountered during your stay. We have since your last stay updated all rooms and hope you give us another opportunity to meet your expectations. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

For a hotel right off the interstate, it could be much worse. The hotel is dated, but functional. My biggest complaint is the internet. The room I stayed in was far from the lobby and the internet access was so slow it was virtually unusable. If you're in a pinch there are worse places you could stay but the hotel leaves something to be desired.

Room Tip: Stay near the lobby for best internet
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ordertraveler
ktmac01, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

I would like to apologize for the issue you encountered with our internet during your stay. Unfortunately our service provider experienced a regional slowness that affected our hotel. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve as your first choice in lodging while visiting the Kingdom City area in the future. Thank you for your valuable time and feedback. K Syed. Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2011

My family was traveling from Kentucky to Kansas City. Our kids were tired so we stopped early evening without reservations. The room rate was reasonable. Although the hotel is hidden behind some other businesses, we liked the facility the moment we walked inside. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and quality of our room. The staff were very nice, professional, and courteous. The complementary breakfast was very good. Our kids loved the pool. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric B
ktmac01, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review or our property. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that we will continue to be your first choice for lodging during your future visits to the Kingdom City, MO Area. Thank you again for your time and feedback! K Syed, Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
Super 8 Kingdom City
#6 of 6 in Kingdom City
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!