“Smells amazing!”
Review of Sweet Espressions

Sweet Espressions
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant smells so nice, like breakfast and coffee.The service is amazing and the restaurant isn't too noisy. They have fish tanks in the back near the restrooms that are serene. The decoration is beautiful and the food is delicious!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Great service and wonderful tasting chai! Pleasant atmospsphere for the planning meeting we were having.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice staff and good stopover for coffee and sweet. Coffee refills are 50 cents. The brownie was big enough for two.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great food, great coffee and great atmosphere make for a wonderful break from a busy day! Stop in and have some of their house made pastries paired with a freshbrewed coffee treat.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I was in the mood for coffee and dessert after eating lunch. We stopped in here and found some great desserts. I had a Mayan chocolate cookie and my brother had the coconut banana bread. He liked his cup of coffee as well, and my turtle mocha was great!! It was a really nice and relaxed place to sit and hang out, read or just talk. I'll go back when I visit again!