Bugdet Host Village Inn
US$60
US$76
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
Depot Inn & Suites(La Plata)
US$124
US$99
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed here because we switched reservations at the last minute. Do not stay here! I cannot understand why they don't even try to clean the place. We shuddered all night thinking about bedbugs.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 12 June 2009

I booked this place because everything else in town was booked solid for graduation weekend at Truman State University. I should have known better than to wait until December 2008 to try to find 2 hotel rooms for graduation weekend in May 2009 in Kirksville. What we ended up with were filthy rooms with nasty bedspreads and used furniture in such bad shape that they couldn't sell it to starving students for a buck apiece. This is one rundown flop house! And the price? Hilarious. The sign advertises $39/night, but for graduation weekend it was $79/night. I wouldn't stay there again if they paid me.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family