As a frequent business traveler I have stayed at a variety of Hamptons in several cities. I typically find the experiences to be pleasant. Unfortunately, my recent experience at THIS Hampton was not satisfying. The hotel is isolated. There is nothing within walking distance unless you wish to cross a highway. There is no shuttle service. Cabs are very hard to come by. If you need to stay in Kirkwood, I'd suggest renting a car or staying closer to the downtown area. We found the staff to be indifferent. The lobby, hallways, and rooms felt dark and slightly shabby, albeit clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills hotel is just minutes from popular St. Louis attractions in the beautiful Sunset Hills. The hotel provides free high speed internet and complimentary hot breakfast, served fresh daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills Hotel Kirkwood
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills Kirkwood, Saint Louis, MO