“Awesome!”

Oakville, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We took our friends into Kirkwood to see the train station and walked around a bit. We had never been to a Great Harvest Bread Co. before and were absolutely blown away by the product and the staff. They were very friendly and generous with samples so we knew exactly what we were buying. We both bought bread and I bought Dillon's Cookies and a trail mix to take to the ballgame. Perfect!

Visited July 2013

Alabaster, Alabama
“Wonderfully Tasty Breads and Sweets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Since moving out of state I have missed this little place so much! I have never found better breads and sweets anywhere else in my travels and I always stop in when back in the area. They know how to reel you in with those big samples of hot bread right from the oven all covered with butter. Yum. I never get out of there without at least two loaves of bread. Just devine.

• Visited September 2012
“Hearty breads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Great place for breakfast and lunch. All breads and meals are fresh and hearty.The tomatos were so fresh and sweet. Lovely designed shop and charming location in Kirkwood MO, adjacent to the retro charming train station. Downtown Kirkwood is a great place to stroll, sit at a restaurant or shop in its little shops.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

I go to Great Harvest from time to time. I have been going there for years to get different kinds of bread, all of which are very good tasting. My whole family loves it. I highly recommend it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fabulous little lunch spot!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Delicious bread and wonderful soups and sandwiches!! An adorable little place for lunch!!! The bread is some of the best in town!!

• Visited January 2012