Lodge of Four Seasons
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$119
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
US$92
US$81
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,163 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I were in town from Pennsylvania for a friends wedding. The atmosphere is very inviting, only to be let down once inside. The rooms are very dated and we found 3 spiders in our tub during our stay. The shower head was grungy and the kaucking inbetween the ceiling and wall was very dirty. Also, the temperature of the water kept changing from where I initially set the water to scolding hot. This happened to my husband as well. I though he was running the water in the sink but turns out, the temperature of the water has a mind of its own. Our door didn't completely shut with ease. Our friend actually walked in the door when we thought it was shut.

I scheduled Spa services at Spa Shiki for an Express Mani/Pedi prior to the wedding. Express meant a shortened version of each service (30 minutes). My nail tech was very nice and pleasant, however it took her 50 minutes to do my nails, therefore i didn't have time for a pedicure. Also, her hands were shaking when putting my nail polish on (not the most comforting feeling) and she also missed taking some of my old nail polish off my left hand before putting on the clear coat. When i mentioned this to her, we moved to "better lighting". I just feel that we should have been under a lamp to begin with and that she would have seen I had old nail polish on. I picked a dark color and she mentioned that she hates putting on dark nail polish because it runs into the nail beds. I usually get dark polish and this is the first time i've had a nail tech complain about the color I picked :(
I typically do not complain like this but for the prices Spa Shiki charges, I expected better service. My husband bought this for me and was dissapointed to find out my experience wasn't that great. The nail tech did offer to give me a bottle of nail polish, but when i saw the look of the younger girls face at the front desk when ringing me up, I declined taking it.

The place has a lot of potential, however for the prices versus the overall experience, I would rather stay somwhere else.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 693amberk
jtaylor1975, Director of Rooms at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Amber K-

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you took out and please accept our apologies for this unacceptable stay. I talk with our front office team and went through our logs to ensure the hot water in that room was followed up on. In addition, we had our pest control team out to spray the building you were staying in. I know this doesn’t help your stay and for that I am extremely sorry. I have also shared your comments with the Spa Shiki team so they can make necessary adjustments. If you would like to discuss your stay please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com. We can only hope for the opportunity of serving you again.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed 30 September 2013

the stay was excellent, the service was very, very good. I would love to come back and just enjoy the Lodge without having to go to meetings. It would be an excellent place for a family vacation. I would love to spend time there in the summer so that we could take advantage of the pools.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Joyce G-

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We truly appreciate your efforts and most importantly your patronage. We hope to serve you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is a great place to visit. Lake is beautiful and the hotel is really top notch. Very large grounds, spa, multiple golf courses, great restaurants and great space for a conference or wedding. My room, 2414 was a bit outdated so hopefully they will remodel this wing soon. Bedding could have been a bit nicer for the quality of hotel they are trying for. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Kevin S-

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we hope for your quick return.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Lake of the Ozarks is a heavily populated lake but the choices for a nice/plush resort are minimal. This lodge is the most popular and really overall probably the best choice. But once you see the rooms you'll question why the price is so high. They are clean but very outdated. Overall service is good. But here are the highlights of this place and why it is a good choice: multiple pools including one indoor, great location on the lake and on land. Close to shopping and restaurants and plenty of recreational choices around you. The one thing that is updated is the spa- its great and offers great services at prices you would expect at this type of spa. Its got beautiful grounds and a fabulous view of the lake. My husband and I have stayed there for a get away and we've also stayed as a family- kids loved it.

Room Tip: There are several choices on rooms/buildings. Make sure you read up on each one to make sure you choose the best room for your wants
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
jtaylor1975, Director of Rooms at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Megan S-

Thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We appreciate any and all feedback as without reviews like yours we are unable to get better. Please know that we do offer several discount programs depending on what type of room, view, and location you desire. Sometimes the price is determined on supply and demand, but we do have calendars that give significant discounts as long as your dates are flexible. In addition, please know that we are working very hard to update several areas of the resort and we will continue to do so until we have a new product. Thank you again for sharing your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Happy Fall,

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were looking for an affordable deal for an anniversary weekend getaway and just a few days before we were planning to get away, my husband found a great living social deal online! The deal included 2 nights at the Avila King Suite (new section of the Four Seasons), breakfast for 2 both days at Breezes. A $50 dining credit at HK's, chilled wine upon arrival in our room, and a late 2pm checkout. My husband called reservations 2 nights prior to arrival and there was very friendly customer service. He asked if he could have flowers delivered to the room prior to arrival for our special occasion and they said "my pleasure" and would have it in the room. They said within 6 hours we would receive a confirmation email and we never received it, even after taking with someone again. Upon check in at the front desk, we felt very rushed even though there was no one behind us. We felt like we had to ask about all of the amenities as opposed to feeling welcomed to them. I stepped aside and my husband tried to talk to the customer service agent about making sure the surprises (flowers and wine) were in the room. They told him that everything was in the room. When we arrived to our room, it was very spacious, Had a nice balcony, full kitchen, and TVs everywhere...even the bathroom! Those were all great features. However, the special touches my husband was told were set up were actually not. There was no wine or flowers. Shortly after arriving in the room, there was a knock at the door with the flowers. Then, a few minutes after that, my husbands phone rang and there were several questions about what kind of wine- the agent on the other end didn't seem to even know what was offered. The wine was later delivered to the room with some sweet treats and a very pleasant woman who apologized for the mix up. After getting settled in, we decided to go to HK's to use our $50 credit. The hostess was very friendly and interested in helping us as this was our first time at the lake at we were looking for places to go/eat/see. She directed us to our waitress and at first, she was very upbeat, attentive, and friendly! But as we ordered more simple meals (burgers) instead of a seafood buffet that was offered that evening and once she found we were using a $50 credit from the deal we had gotten, the attention and customer service significantly decreased. Even if we had another credit there, the lack of customer service want to return. Upon heading back to our room, we stopped at the front desk to request additional towels, shampoo, etc and the girl at the desk said "my pleasure; right away." When we arrived back at our room, it felt very muggy when entering. My husband checked the vents and noticed that they were blowing out hot air. We called and again were told "my pleasure" and that someone from maintenance would be there in about 10 minutes. We had already decided we were going to the hot tub that evening so we put on our suits and waited for staff to arrive. We waited because we didn't want to leave or dog alone when they came. After waiting for about an hour and calling 2 times during that span, no one came; not housekeeping or maintenance. We called again and they finally came. Maintenance came and said that they often have problems with these rooms and that the room next to us was set at 85 degrees. He said that since it was set so high ours can't keep up. Luckily, noone was actually in the room so he was able to change it, but just keep this in mind if you happen to have One of these rooms. The next morning, we had breakfast at Breeze's since we had the breakfast for 2 credit. Again, we felt that customer service was lacking and again, like HK's it seemed as if we were being treated differently because of the credit we had. The waitress merely brought us a drink and never came back to check on us. Again, very disappointing customer service. We returned on our last day at Breeze's for another dining credit. We had a different waitress that worked the lower level by the windows. We were pleasantly surprised this morning as she was very friendly, attentive, and customer service oriented. She often checked back on us and did a great job! Overall, I think it is important to note that, having excellent customer service, no matter how dated a facility might be, can really set you apart. Unfortunately, I don't think this visit proved that to us. Even though most everyone said "my pleasure" (which was great to hear)...9 times out of 10 it felt like they didn't really mean it. It became a part of a script. It's not always just about what you say,
but how you say it! Yes, we had a deal, but it really did seem to come with a price tag. Since this was our first time at the lake, we were looking for a great experience that we could return to, but did not exactly feel that the customer service we were given would be worth more than what
we paid this time. To end though, if you are with the one that you love...that is all that matters :)

• Stayed: September 2013

MECGJC-

Thank you for taking the time to leave your very descriptive details of your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We were saddened to read your experience on the Living Social program. We have done several of these programs and have had great feedback from our existing and previous guests. We obviously let you down on this stay and for that please accept our apologies.

In speaking with the front desk staff I found out the reason your amenities were late were due to the time you arrived. Our normal check in time is at 4:00pm and our system stamped your check in at 3:17pm. With that said our amenities are delivered after 4 to keep them from getting hot or cold depending on the amenity. In addition, the flowers you ordered were delivered by an outside vendor. The front desk agent that checked you and your husband in said that she did feel bad about rushing your check in process, but was in a panic to call the vendor to make sure they got there before you went to the room.

I have also shared your comments with our culinary departments so they may use your experience in their daily stand up meetings, so we can avoid your experience to future guests.
Please understand that we are not trying to make excuses for such a terrible stay, and please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com. We can only hope for the opportunity to regain your trust. Thank you again for your feedback, but most importantly your patronage.

Sincere Regards,